CHAPTER - 6

TAEHYUNG'S POV

It has been 2 weeks since I met Y/N. In these 2 weeks I gathered all the information about her , her likes, dislikes, favorite activities, hobbies, habits and everything I need to know and the more I know about her the harder I am falling for her.

I am currently sitting in my office staring at her picture on my computer. Oh, those cherry lips how much I wanna taste them , those beautiful dark orbs staring as if they are staring right into your soul.

"I can't wait to have you in my arms , princess." I murmured to myself while caressing my computer screen.

"Soon you will be with me, by my side forever and no one ever will be able to separate us , NOT EVEN YOU" I said while smirking.

I have everything planned , how I am going to have her to myself. Being a mafia helps alot , I can get anything I want with no questions asked and no one can defy me because they know the consequences .

"Tomorrow is a big day for me and us. I am gonna bring her here tomorrow and will never let her go. I will keep her with me forever. I can't wait , princess. "

TIME SKIP
NEXT MORNING

Y/N POV

I woke up late today and got ready for my university but as I was late so I wasn't able to have my breakfast .I get seated in the car and felt like something is not right.

I have been feeling weird since past 1 week now. I feel like someone is constantly keeping an eye on me and I am being watched. And also my driver has started behaving a bit differently. He is now taking another route from my home to university and I am getting a different vibe from him , but right now I can do nothing except shrugging the feeling and focusing on my day .

TIME SKIP
After university

After school ended I sat on my car and the driver started driving again. Today I am gonna ask him why he has been using this different route lately.

Just as I was about to ask him , the car stopped. I looked at him confusedly and he said he will check what happened.

"Argh!!! It's been 15 minutes since he got out and still not telling what happened. I am so hungry " I mumbled the last part.

It was so weird how there was no food in canteen today and the fact that I didn't have my breakfast, is not helping in any ways. I am so hungry that I can't think straight and now I am feeling so frustrated. I got out of the car and went where he was standing near the engine.

"What happened driver? Why did we stop?" I asked

"There is some problem in the engine and it will at least take 2 to 3 hours to start the car." He informed me .

I groaned to myself, "2 to 3 hours? I will die if I don't eat anything till then. Nevermind, I will just order food online and eat until he will start the car" I thought to myself and picked out my mobile phone.

I was searching for what to order while pacing back and forth beside my car until my face hit something hard.

"Hard and warm at the same time?" I questioned myself and looked up . There he was standing , looking at me intently as if he wanted to devour me .Mr. Kim Taehyung.