CHAPTER - 10

AUTHOR'S POV

"Taehyung's jet caught fire and it crashed into the sea."

These words were enough for everyone in the room to widen their eyes and for some moments there was complete silence.

"WHAT!!!????" Jhope was the first to react followed by others. Everyone started panicking and questioning except one. Y/N.

The moment she heard it, a gasp left her mouth and she took a step back. She could feel her head spinning and her hands subconsciously reached her throat. ( Y/N suffers from a condition in which whenever she is anxious, scared, or panicked, her body needs a lot of water to calm her down).

"Water" she whispered and ran to the kitchen. She opened the refrigerator and took out the very first water bottle that came in contact with her hands and drank it in one swift motion.

She was so anxious that she didn't even realize when everyone else entered the kitchen and when the number of empty bottles started increasing and she completed 4 bottles of water in one go.

By the time she was halfway through the fifth bottle, she couldn't help but think about all the possibilities to happen with Taehyung. What if he was injured badly, what if he needed their help, what if he was lost, what if she will never be able to see him again... All the 'what ifs' pushed her to the edge and she couldn't control her tears any longer. She choked on water and started coughing vigorously.

Jin came and rubbed her back and helped her to calm down. Everyone in the room felt so shocked seeing Y/N in this state. Tears continuously flowing down her cheeks. Jin couldn't see her in this state and hugged her tight. She buried her face in her hands still remaining in the hug and mumbled

"H-hyung..... hy-ung.. p-please save him,..... please f-find him... I-I can't... I can't live wi-without him... I h-have hurted... him e-enough by not reciprocating his feelings and... And I can't live like this. I-I couldn't even con-confess to him. P-please hyung... p-please find him. Please save him... I love him a lot please... please..." She said between her hiccups while crying hard.

Everyone became emotional seeing their sister in this state. They all were panicked too but seeing Y/N practically begging for Taehyung's safety caused their heart to sank.

Everyone started making phone calls to the jet, cops, air office, ministry, etc everywhere where there was hope for them to get help. They were trying everything in their power to find a solution.

It was currently 5:30 in the morning. Najoon, Suga , Jhope went to the air command center to find anything helpful. Y/N, Jin, and Jimin stayed at the mansion waiting for a piece of positive news.

Y/N's POV

I, Jin hyung, and Jimin hyung were sitting in the living room hoping for others to come with Taehyung. I was feeling so restless. I felt so useless knowing that maybe Taehyung needs our help and we cannot do anything. I could not help but overthink the situation again and again in my mind.

Suddenly I feel like my head spinning and my vision being blurry. I got a sudden urge to throw up and I dashed to the spare bathroom. I locked the door and threw up. Tears didn't stop streaming down. I threw up until I couldn't anymore. Despite feeling weak, somehow I managed to stand up and wash my face.

As I opened the door I saw Jin hyung and Jimin hyung looking at me with eyes filled with concern.

"Y/N - ah, you should go and rest a bit. We all are here right, we will think of a way to find him." Jin hyung said, worry laced in his tone.

"I am fine hyung. I don't want to rest without knowing about Taehyung's condition. I should go and change." I said avoiding eye contact with them.

I went to Taehyung's room, freshen up, and changed to my casual clothes which I was wearing earlier. I came down and as I didn't want to face anyone so I didn't go to the living room. I sat on one of the chairs of the kitchen counter while having a water bottle in my hands waiting for any news about Taehyung.