CHAPTER - 8

AUTHOR'S POV

"Well, it is not possible because  I AM HIGHLY ALLERGIC TO THE SEDATIVE  YOU GAVE ME AND THERE IS NOT A SINGLE MEDICATION WHICH CAN OVERPOWER IT'S EFFECTS AND CONSIDERING THE TIME,  I ONLY HAVE 30 TO 45 MINUTES TO LIVE, " Y/N said unenthusiastically.

As soon as these words left her mouth, there existed stillness. But that too didn't extend further as it was broken by Taehyung.

"WHAT?!!!" He yelled out only to receive a yawn from Y/N.

"You are kidding, aren't you? He added.

" Do I look like I am ?" She raised an eyebrow while having a serious expression on her face.

"But if you know you are gonna die soon, how can you still be so calm?" Jimin asked bewildered by how the whole situation altered.

"Umm, I am not afraid to die? You can put it that way. "

"N-no, you are lying, I know everything about you, I had people digging through every information about you, there was nothing like you are allergic to anything," Taehyung uttered sounding a bit uncertain.

"Hah! Again why don't you wait for half an hour and see it yourself? Mr. Kim, you should perhaps get your money back." She said sarcastically.

"But, but I am not accusing you, not at all, I should actually thank you, because of you I  am gonna join my family soon. So thank you so much." She taunted without a hint of remorse in her tone.

Her expressions and words were enough for Taehyung to loose his mind. He felt so so so angry at himself for his strategies to possess the love of his life.

"NO NO NO NO THIS CAN NOT HAPPEN, YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME. YOU CAN'T DIE. YOU HAVE TO STAY WITH ME." He started screaming and shattering everything that came in contact with his hands. He started behaving like a maniac.

Everyone was surprised including Y/N who was a bit nervous and panicked inside but didn't let it show on her face.

Contemplating the situation, she stood up and spoke calmly and softly.

"I have a last wish though, will you all mind granting me that?"

Taehyung stilled his destructive actions after taking notice of her soft voice. Hearing this made Taehyung feel a sudden wave of guilt striking him like a wall. He was the reason for all this. He was the one because of whom she has the word "last wish" in her mouth.

"What is it ?" He said sounding so defeated and guilty.

"Umm, I have some unanswered questions which I want Taehyung to answer, so will you all please leave us alone for some time?" She spoke while taking a quick glance at everyone in the room.

Taehyung gave them a look and they all left them alone. He still couldn't get over the fact that the one with whom he thought to spend the rest of his was going to die that too because of him. He again started cursing himself for coming up with this plan of drugging her.

"Taehyung?" Her delicate voice brought him back to reality. He turned around and saw her patting the couch beside her indicating him to sit. He obliged and sat there.

"Tell me, why did you do it ?" She asked softly.

He took a deep breath and gathered all his courage to answer her simple question.

"Because I love you, I really do. The first time I saw you, I decided to make you mine. I wanted you all to myself. The things you made me feel during our first meeting were something I never felt and I wanted to keep feeling it. I decided that I will love you like nobody else has. I wanted to make you the happiest girl in the world. I wanted to give you the world." He said sounding disappointed in himself that all that he wanted to do would not be possible only because of him.