Chapter 4

AAAAH 11 READERS!!! I KNOW ITS NOT A LOT, BUT TO ME IT REALLY IS. YOU GUYS MOTIVATED ME TO CONTINUE WRITING THIS STORY, ILY

I hope you'll enjoy it :)

———

You heard knocks on your front door. Tori. While sighing you open the door and got within milliseconds you got tackled onto the floor with the biggest hug.

"N/N!! I really don't want to be the one saying it, but I told you so. I could smell the douchebag off of him." (N/N = your nickname)

"Yeah, I guess I was blinded by love?" You said with little confidence. You didn't feel in love with him for the last couple of weeks, no, for your entire relationship. Alex had been an massive egocentric dick but you ignored all the red flags, because you finally had him back, your safety net. But was playing it safe worth it?

"Uhu, okay, I will just pretend you did not just say that to me" Tori said with a hint of knowing. "I brought you your favour flavour of icecream by the way! And some other comfort food!"

"What's in the brown bag?"

"That, my dear friend, is some cheap wine I found in the nearest liquor store!" (As if you hadn't drank enough already wsjajahjs)

After 2,5 movies you fell asleep while cuddling Tori. This was pure platonic, the two of you could always find comfort in each other even in the most uncomfortable places.

22:57

It was dark outside, your eyes were slowly opening and soon you realised that the two of you had fallen asleep for a few hours, missing dinner. Your stomach was making that nagging sound that cried for some food. Trying to get out of the cuddle position without waking Tori , you thought to yourself -I have to go to work tomorrow while being the biggest emotional hungover train wreck, I'm going to get fired ffs-

You managed to get out of Tori's hold without waking her up. "Ah, finally I did something succesfu-" your sentence was cut off when you smacked face flat onto the floor, because you hadn't noticed your foot was caught behind the table's leg. "Fuckity fuck for christ's sake!" You angrily scream-whispered.

You heard a soft chuckle coming from the couch. "Y/N, you truly are the most clumsy person I've ever met" Tori said with laughter.

Your stomach made those same sounds again. "T, what do you wanna eat? I'm hungry but I can't decide what I want."

"Pizza!!" said Tori with her dazzling smile. "And some milkshakes!! And icecream since we already ate ours, hehe"

After ordering the food, you picked up your phone, wondering if your boss needed you.

-You have (19) new notifications-

11 missed calls from Alex

"Ew, stalker much"

4 new messages from Alex

Alex
Y/N please hear me out. I do not love Vicky. She kissed me out of nowhere.
15:00

Alex
Babe, you gotta listen to me, please, I would never hurt you like that. I love you more than anything. Nobody will ever love you like I do.
15:03