★☆🌸🍂 Kittens 🐾[animal AU]

Art credit's to: aceofspadegrass on Tumblr

Characters: Aguni Morizono,Niragi Suguru,Last boss,Takeru Danma,Aoyagi sho (briefly)

Summary: The German Shepherd Aguni, found two little kittens in an Alleyway. He decided to bring the two kittens back home to his owners house Aoyagi.

Warning!: mentions of a bit of blood

Genre: Comfort,Fluff

Word count: 1.2K

Tag's: @aceofspadegrass  here is the fic! Hope you enjoy it✨
(Their account is only on Tumblr, go follow them,they have the best AIB cracks)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aguni is taking a stroll in the neighborhood side walks without his owner. Since he wouldn't be too far away from the house,Aoyagi let's him be. His paws hit the concrete of the sidewalks as he passed by his Duck friends house, Hatter. He stopped at his tracks as he got up on two paws,the other two paws on the wooden fence that was dividing the sidewalk and the House's backyard "Arf..Arf? (I wonder what's he up to now?)" Aguni mutters as he saw Hatter..the duck waddling from inside of the house, opening the backyard's sliding glass door.

The duck's head went up to see his German Shepherd friend, the duck seems to be wearing some black shades "Quack! Quack!,Quack?(Ah! Aguni my friend, how have you been?. Want to Join for a swim?)" The duck asked as it got on to the pools white jumping platform "Arf..Arf(No thank you)" Aguni responded as he got off the fence and walked away from Hatter's house. He continued to walk until he heard Trash cans falling and the sound of growling and hisses.

He looked at the alleyway that was beside him. He went in the dark alleyway to be met by a black white spotted cat on the ground with it's friend that is a grey tabby cat that had two black spot around it eyes and black stripes on the rest of his body, trying to scratch one of the big dogs on the face but failing and falling every time he does so. There's a little scratch on the black kittens right paw, that had blood a bit on it. Aguni finally reacted and running towards the other big dog, scratching it's face, the other dog tries to bite Aguni's snout but failing as Aguni hit's the dogs face and the dog fall's back with a whine.

It got up with a glare in its eyes as it looked up at Aguni and runs away. Meanwhile the two kittens were behind Aguni all the time, thank goodness they both didn't get stepped by him. Both of the kittens meowing happily at Aguni, the black one whimpers from the pain on it paw as the tabby one tries to lick on the wound but the Black kitten hisses him away, saying not touch it. Aguni comes up to the both of them, looking down at the two little kittens that were cold and trembling. Aguni looks around, hoping to find the mother of the kittens but failing, since there weren't that much cats around here. Maybe the two little kittens got lost from their mother, or maybe their mother abandoned them like most mother cats do. The tabby grey cat went up to Aguni, rubbing it's head against his paw and laying down showing it's belly. The black one trying to do the same but failing because of his wound, Aguni finally grabs the both of the kittens by the back of their necks with his mouth and walks out of the alleyway.

He walked on the sidewalk as he tries to hold both of the kittens in his mouth, hoping they don't fall. The kittens Ringling and meowing every now and then every time  Aguni tries to hold them even tighter. He finally stopped at his house as he gets inside the front of the house. Getting inside the doggy door and walking towards the living room where his owner wasn't there. Aguni thought that Aoyagi went off to go to work, and he was right as he saw Aoyagi's  shoes were not by the door of the house.

Aguni looks back down at the carpet, to be found the kittens were gone. He looked around quickly around the living room with a panicked face, He saw the black kitten trying to climb the brown couch and the tabby one scratching it. He grabbed the both of them and placed them on the green carpet again with an annoyed dog father face. The kittens looked up at him with full black round eyes..Aguni was defeated when he saw that and remember's that they need names. He decided to name the tabby one Last boss and the Black one Niragi cause why not?.

He got out a first aid kit from one of the shelves in the living room and went back to the carpet, grabbing the bandage and placing it on Niragi's right paw, Niragi wincing a bit until making a  soft meow and rubbed his head against Aguni's leg. Aguni stunned by his actions as his heart heated fast at the over whelming cuteness that these two kittens were giving him.

Both of the kittens yawned and both layed in the floor like two pieces of loaf, Aguni smiles at this and lays down with them. Niragi leaning his head again Aguni's arm as Last boss got up to his back and made himself comfortable up there, Aguni put's his tail around Niragi as he lays his head on the green carpet and drifted off to dream land.

[TIME SKIP]

Aguni wakes up by something kneeding on his belly. He looks at his back to see Last boss gone, he finally looks down with wide eyes..the kittens were needing his belly, trying to find the milk supplies on him. Both if them stuck their head inside his furry dog belly while whimpering, failing to find it. Aguni grabs them with his mouth, pushing them away from his belly as the kittens meowed in disappointment at him. Aguni felt bad, how could a mother abandoned such kittens that were still in the age on where they need their milk.

Aguni finally has an idea. He walked out of the house by the doggy door and went to his friends house, Hatter the duck. He finally made it to his neighbors house as he gets inside the backyard of the house "Arf!, Arf arf, Arf! (Hatter!, I need a carton of milk and a bowl ASAP!)" Aguni says to the duck that was unusually sun bathing "Quack Quack?(What for?)" Hatter asked him, as he looked at Aguni with his time duck eyes while tidying up his wings "Arf arf,Arf arf arf, Arf(I found two kittens in an alleyway, they were both surrounded by a single bull dog. So I defended them and decided to take them home with me. If you're asking about Aoyagi, no he doesn't know it yet)" Aguni explains to the duck "Quack! Quack quack?(Why that's a story, I'm guessing that you need the milk and the bowl for the kittens?)" Hatter asked and Aguni barks.

Hatter getting inside the house, grabbing the milk carton from the fridge and climbing in the kitchen counter and grabbing a bowl. Hatter puts the milk carton down first and went back inside to get the bowl of course. Aguni grabbing the bowl with his mouth as Hatter garbs the milk with his yellow beak as he waddles, trying to match Aguni's pace. They both got back at Aguni's place as they went to the living room to be greeted by the two kittens meowing at the both if them. Hatter places down the milk and Aguni places down the white bowl as Hatter pours the milk into the white bowl.

Aguni thanking Hatter as Hatter just laughs with his duck voice and waddles out of the house going back to his own. Aguni lays down where he was laying previously, watching the two kittens lick the milk that was inside the bowl. After they both finished, Aguni gets up and returns both items to Hatter and thanking him again. Aguni coming back inside the house to be met by two kitten covered in milk on their faces, Aguni walked towards them grabbing Niragi first while laying down at his spot again, licking his face clean. Once Niragi was done it was Last boss' turn, he licked his face and placed him on his back. Both kittens now full and both felt tired, Niragi laying right next to Aguni again and Last boss on his back.

Aguni lays his head on the carpet again, making himself comfortable as he wraps his tail around Niragi again. The kittens purred while sleeping as Aguni slowly falls asleep with them.

And they all lived happily ever after, as Aguni now has two Cat sons and Hatter a happy Duck uncle. Aoyagi now a grand father if two cats that he now has.