★❌Love,Taken away by sickness [Kento Yamazaki X Reader]

Characters: Kento Yamazaki,Y/n

Summary: you two had love at first sight, but that love will fade.

Warning!: Reader has Lung cancer and is on her 4th stage, mentions of blood.

Genre: angst,I am willing to write this cause I feel like it.

Word count: 1.2K

Tag's: none

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[3 more day's left..]

"I'm sick of this.." You muttered as you took your pills. You hated this, you disgusted this. You hate taking medicine every now and then, you just hate it. You want all of this to stop but it can't be stopped because you have no choice but in about how many days you're going to die. You're at the park right now, holding the bottle of pills that the doctor gave you. Even though he gave you pills, the sickness will not go away.

You took some tissues out if your purse as you coughed on it. You looked at the white item and saw blood. Ever day you would always see it, every time you eat meals and cough, blood. Every time you're talking to someone and cough, blood. Only blood is what you saw until you met Him.

Kento yamazaki, a Japanese celebrity that is know by his acting skills. You both met at the exact park where you're sitting right now. He is a kind guy and you loved him and he loved you..but that love will never happen and you always say that over and over. But Kento kept visiting you and take care of you from time to time,he loved you and you know that.

You got up from the bench and walked home, seeing Kids pass by you and having fun. You missed the old days that you have before You had lung cancer. The cause of the lung cancer was basically from your family tree, one of your ancestors had lung cancer and it rarely passed down to the other generations of your family, but hey what a coincidence it got passed down to you!. You first found out that you had lung cancer last week and not when you were a kid, strange right?.

Lets keep that aside for now. You got inside your favourite Café and sat down by the window. You sighed as you looked outside seeing how beautiful the world actually is "I'll miss this place.." You muttered to yourself as you put your palm on your right cheek.

Your phone buzzed on the table as the waitress sets down your drink and walks away. You grabbed your phone and saw one notification from your Instagram dm's. You tapped on the notification and saw that Kento has DM you.

              [kentooyamazaki]

Kentooyamazaki: Hey there y/n, how have you been?

You frowned because you would never have to see him anymore. The both of you barely talk after you announced to him that you had lung cancer. Other than that he has been busy with his career that he couldn't have that much time with you. Of course you understood..but what you didn't like was the face he made when you announced that you are sick.

It was a face of confusion,anger and maybe if you could say,disgust.. .

You would always think that he was disgusted by the fact that you had lung cancer,or maybe he was angry because you didn't told him sooner.

Kento wasn't the angry type of guy..he just sometimes gets out of control.

You just read his message and deleted the app.

---

[2 day's left..]

It's getting worse.

You're now laying on a hospital bed with a face of boredom. You had nothing left to do but just wait until the time comes "Y/n!?,are you okay!?..i heard you fainted at your house. I'm so glad that your neighbor was over" You heard a voice said.

You looked at the voice to see Kento holding a banquet of your favourite flowers and a box of curry on his left hand "What are you doing here?,and how did you know I fainted..my neighbor didn't told anyone about this other than my parents" You said to him as he put tthe curry and flowers on the small table that was right next to your hospital bed "I-..well,basically I followed you..home" He said rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly as he stood there "And why didn't you respond to my DM yesterday?" He asked you with a concerned face.

You frowned "So what?,it's not like I need your help anyways.." You said cold while grabbing the box of curry and opening it "But- Y/n! You're sick! And you have barely several days to live..i'm just trying to take care of yo-" "I SAID I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP!" You yelled at him until you cough on the palm of your hand seeing more blood "You do need my help!, look what you done to yourseld! Now it's getting worse dammit.." He muttered the last part as he grabbed a tissue and wiped your hand as he sat right next to you with a chair.

Silence is in the air as the both of you didn't know what to do or say so you decided to break the silence "Kento..when I told you that I said I had lung cancer..your reaction...you looked disgusted when I told you it." Kento looked at you with his brown eyes now narrowed, he was angry "Heh..what do you even mean about that?, do I look disgusted right now?? RIGHT NOW?" He said as he gets even more closer to you than before

"Maybe.."

Kento sighs "Fine, if you need anything just call me..okay?" Kento says as he got up from the chair and left the room, shutting the sliding door loud enough so that you could hear.

He doesn't care about you anymore.

---

[1 day left..]

It's the last day, Kento waiting outside the surgery room. There is now way you're going to die "I should've just helped you and stayed and not be so angry at you that day" He kept saying things while waiting.

Him sitting there with tears in his eyes, the surgery rooms light was still on so he still had  a chance to see you alive. His friends came with him to the hospital but had to leave Immediately cause of their jobs. They brought him some gifts and chocolate and bouquets to hopefully cheer him up, but it still didn't work.

The surgery rooms light went off. Kento looks up from the palm of his hands, his eyes red and puffy as he stood up walking to the nurse that was going to announce the news "So!?, i-is she-" Kento stutter's at his words, the nurse had a frown on his face making Kento worry even more "I'm sorry sir.." Was all that he could say as he left Kento there standing in disbelief.

He sat back down and cried not caring if people saw him crying. He couldn't believe it, he shouldn't had been so emotional that day with you.

But what can I say love is always taken away by sickness.

{A/N}: sorry I'm not good at angst, and I'm sorry if I hadn't have enough information of lung cancer, I research it yes but sometimes I would forgot what I research so I am really sorry..