𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟭.𝟮

They actually called everyone back which did surprise Joe a lot and you came with him again. When you arrived you saw Lucy and Ben again. "Y/n!" She hugged you. "Hi Lucy." You smiled. Your heart kinda fluttered when you saw her and you felt yourself blushing a little but you weren't sure why. "Am I burnt rubber?" Joe joked. "It's lovely to see you too Joe." Lucy smiled. "Ben how are you?" You asked him. "I'm really good Y/n, what about you?" He asked. "Great thank you." You responded. "Wanna come with me to hair and makeup?" Lucy asked you. "Sure why not?" You responded as she took your hand and pulled you with her. She opened the door to her trailer. You sat down for a bit while the makeup artist did Lucy's makeup. She did look really beautiful. When they were done Lucy turned to you and asked. "How do I look Y/n?" She asked. "Beautiful." You told her. "Thank you Y/n." She blushed. "Can I get your phone number?" She then asked you. "Umm yeah." You told her your number. "Thank you I'll see you after filming." She smiled and left. You suddenly felt your phone ring.

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗮𝗻𝗱 🎤

𝙇𝙪𝙘𝙮 𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙥𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙩

𝗟𝘂𝗰𝘆: 𝗜 𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝗬/𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁, 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘀𝗵𝗲𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘂𝘀 :)

𝗕𝗲𝗻: 𝗠𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝗵𝘂𝘁 𝘂𝗽 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿

𝗟𝘂𝗰𝘆: 𝗕𝗘𝗡!

𝗬𝗼𝘂: 𝗜𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝘆 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗳 𝗟𝘂𝗰𝘆?

𝗟𝘂𝗰𝘆: 𝗠𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 ;)

𝗚𝘄𝘆𝗹𝗶𝗺: 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝗲𝘁.

𝗝𝗼𝗲: 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗳𝘂𝗻 𝗚𝘄𝘆𝗹𝗶𝗺!

𝙍𝙖𝙢𝙞 𝙡𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙥𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙩

𝗝𝗼𝗲:
𝗝𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝗻? ;)

𝗝𝗼𝗲: 𝗝𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝗻? ;)

𝗕𝗲𝗻: 𝗡𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 ;)