𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟭.𝟯

After working on set for a couple weeks everyone was tired out. You hadn't shown up for the last couple times of filming because of work. Lucy had begged you to come today so you freed your time to make it. "Finally your are back Y/n! I missed you so much!" She hugged me I could feel her playing with my hair. "Correction, we missed you." Rami told her. "How is the lovely Y/n?" Gwylim asked. "I missed you all my life has been boring." You told them. "We are going out for lunch today if you wanna come?" Ben asked me. "Sure that would be nice." You told him. Lucy was still playing with my hair. "Your hair is so soft Y/n." She told me. "Really? Thank you." You told her.

You talked to the cast for a bit till they had to go back to filming. When they came back Lucy ran right up to me. "Y/n please tell you are free tonight." She grabbed my hand. You suddenly felt butterflies in my stomach you always got nervous when she touched me but you liked when she did. "Yes I am why do you ask?" You asked her. "Perfect come over to my house tonight for a movie night!" She said excitedly. "Does that count everyone?" Ben asked. "Of course!" Lucy announced. "Great I'll tell Gwylim and Rami." Joe said. "Tell me what?" Rami suddenly appeared. Everyone screamed.