𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟭.𝟳

𝟯 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗵𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿
(𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗟𝘂𝗰𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗬/𝗻 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴. 𝗟𝘂𝗰𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗬/𝗻 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴.)

𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 <3

𝗟𝘂𝗰𝘆: 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝘂𝗻!! 𝘄𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗲 :( 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 <𝟯

𝗬𝗼𝘂: 𝗝𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀 :( 𝘄𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝗜 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂

You thought to yourself, Could I make it? They had thrown a party for the cast to celebrate the movie coming out and unfortunately you had to work at the record store till 9:30 in three minutes. Maybe you could make it you thought it yourself. You were about to close up early when a older man walked in. You couldn't really see his face but he looked familiar. "Excuse me? When you do close?" He said in soft British accent. "3 minutes actually." You didn't feel like helping him out back you had to. "I'm so sorry this won't take long, I just need some some Queen records, you see I need 5 to gift these really amazing people." He said. That's when you knew who he was. Roger Taylor had just walked in. "You are Roger Taylor! I'm a huge fan!" You exclaimed. "Oh thank you! Not many young people like yourself listen to us anymore." He smiled. "But yes, what record do you need we have a whole section over here." You said walking to the right as he followed you. "Do you have 5 Night at the Opera?" He asked you. "Yeah we do, we just got restocked." You passed it to him and walked over to the register. "That will be 75$." You said to him. He passed you the money. "Would it be ok to a photo with you?" You asked him. "Of course!" He smiled. You pulled out your phone and took a photo with him. "Thank you so much, you and Brian are my idols." You fan girled. "No THANK you. Not a lot of kind people like you keep your shop open past closing time. Have a lovely night." He waved as he walked out.

You closed up shop and drove to the address you had to the party. You couldn't wait to tell Lucy who you met. You parked and knocked on the door. "Hi Y/n! So glad you could make it." Ben smiled and opened the door. "This is your house Ben? It's huge." You looked around. "Thank you I won't be here for long, I'm leaving in 2 days to film another movie." He informed you as you walked in the door. "So where is Lucy?" You asked him. "I think she is outside with Joe at the bar." He told you. "The door is down the hall to the right." He said as someone tapped him on the shoulder and started a conversation. You found the door to his backyard and saw Lucy, she saw you and looked over enjoyed and kissed you like you haven't seen her in 100 years. "You made it!" She hugged you. Roger Taylor had suddenly tapped Lucy on the shoulder. You saw Roger Taylor two times in one night! Craziness. "Hi darling I wanted to give the cast all a present." As he handed her the record. "Thank you much, the film wouldn't have been made possible without you." She hugged him. "This is my girlfriend Y/n, she is a huge fan." She put her arm around your waist. "This is the young lady who helped me at the record shop tonight. I didn't know she was the Y/n!" He chuckled. "Lovely to see you again." You told him. "Lovely to see you, you are such a lovely couple." He said softly and walked away. "Didn't know he brought the records for the cast." You told her.

After the party you and Lucy drove to her apartment. "Can we watch a movie?" You yawned. "Y/n I have something serious I wanna talk about." Lucy said softly. "Of course love." You smiled. "Would you move in with me?" She asked. "Of course I will Lucy." You kissed her.