𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟭.𝟲

You woke up on top of Lucy laying on her. "Thanks for letting me sleep over." You told her. "No problem love." She smiled. "Do you want pancakes?" She asked. "It would be really nice thanks." You rubbed your eyes.

Lucy quickly came back with a tray of pancakes with strawberries and a little flower in a vase. "Oh wow." You said as you took the first bite. "This is to die for Lucy." You told her. "Thank you Y/n." She smiled. "I better get home and changed and you have to get to filming." You told her. Suddenly the smile disappeared from her face. "Oh yeah I'll meet you there." She said softly. You walked out of Lucy's apartment and said goodbye.

You arrived home tired. You got dressed and put on some light brown bell bottom jeans, white gogo boots and your favourite black crop top with a peace sign necklace.

You drove to the record store that you worked at. "Y/n?" Your co-worker Daphne said. "Good morning Daphne." You smiled softly. "Girl you look tired as hell." She always was honestly and said things as they were, she had no filter. "Thanks." You said sarcastically. "Fun night?" She asked. "Movie with friends, I ended up at sleeping at her house." You informed her. "Her?" Daphne looked at you. "I knew you were a little fruity." She chuckled. "She's just a friend." You looked at her. Just a friend repeated in your head. You knew you wanted to be more then just her friend. "Whatever you say, also do we have any Elton John Honky Château records?" She said. "I think in the back." You said as she walked away.

After your shift you could finally meet up with everyone, they had just finished filming.

When you arrived you found them playing truth or dare. "Y/n!" Joe said as he saw you. "Come play!" Gwylim announced. "Hey guys, sure I'll play." You sat down. "Ok Y/n, my question for you is...who is your crush." Ben questioned you. "Oh god." You looked down. And when you thought about it all you could think was Lucy. That confirmed it.

You had feelings for Lucy

"Well, their name starts with a L." You regretted saying it knowing they might catch on. "Luke? Liam? Help me out here Y/n." Joe said. "Luka?" Rami wondered. Lucy looked you deep in the eyes waiting your response. "Umm, figure it out I guess." You said. Joe paused for a second. "Lucy?" He questioned. It felt like your heart stopped. Everyone looked at you. "Yeah..." You said quietly. Everyone looked down. "Ben owes me 5 dollars!" Joe suddenly announced. "Fine." Ben passed him a 5. "We all knew." Gwylim said. The only person still quiet was Lucy. Before you could talk she kissed you. The kiss was passionate and heated. "Get a room you guys!" Joe joked. "Joe, let them have a moment." Gwylim said. "It's romantic." Ben replied. "You don't know how long I waited to do this." Lucy stroked my face.