𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟭.𝟱

You decided to wear the pink silk ones you bought a while back a part of you wanted to look good for Lucy. Before you knocked at your door you asked your self. "Do I have feelings for Lucy?" You decided you'll think about it later and talk to Joe about it. You knocked at Lucy's door. "Y/n! You look so pretty as always!" She closed the door. "Lucy flawless as always." You said. You saw her blushing. "Thank you darling." She showed me her apartment. It was so perfect and matched her. Rami showed up with a bag. "I bought Skittles and for the movie I choose The Shining." He smiled. "A horror movie?" Lucy questioned him. "Of course!" Rami said.

Once everyone showed up Lucy popped popcorn. "These are all my seasonings and I put salt and butter on the popcorn." She brought a bowl in. Joe had built a big pillow fort like a little kid and shared with Ben. Rami and Gwylim took some chairs Lucy had, Lucy and you shared the couch. You were cuddled up next to Lucy when you got scared and hid your face in her chest. "Oh uh, sorry." You said embarrassed. "Oh it's fine darling." She laughed. You layed on her lap till the movie was over. Everyone went home and you were the last one left. You yawned. "I better go home Lucy." You told her. "You sure you don't wanna stay?" She asked. "Where will I sleep?" You asked her. "My bed." She smirked. "You sure?" You asked. "100%" She told me. You followed her up to her room. Her bed was so comfortable. You feel asleep in a blink of an eye.