𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟭.𝟭

You came with Joe on the first day and saw 4 other actors. One of them you recognized, Rami Malek. Joe and you walked over to them. Joe and Rami already knew each other from The Pacific. Everyone introduced each-other. Ben Hardy playing Roger Taylor, Rami Malek playing Freddie Mercury, Gwylim Lee playing Brian May and Lucy Boynton playing Mary Austin. "It's so lovely to meet you." Lucy shaked your hand. "It's nice to meet you too." I told her. "You're really pretty." She smiled and looked at me. "Oh, uh thank you." You told her. "Everyone up on stage we are practicing Live Aid today!" The director called out. "Well I'll see you later bye!" Lucy waved as she walked away. "Shit." You thought you wanted to compliment her back. "Y/n?" Joe looked at you. "Stand over there ok?" He pointed. "Oh yeah ok thanks." You walked over. You suddenly looked over and saw Brian May and Roger Taylor. You suddenly got really nervous, your idols are standing right in-front of you.

The first day didn't go so well. Live Aid was a mess and really hard for the actors. After they finished everything the actors were told they could go home. Joe came over to you looking disappointed. "Well?" You asked him. "We sucked Y/n, they might as well stop production." He said looking down. "It wasn't that bad." You lied. "Looks like you made a bunch of friends though?" You asked him to make him feel better. "Yeah the cast is really amazing." He started smiling as you drove him home.