𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟭.𝟴

(𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨! 𝙄 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩, 𝙞𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮!)

   2 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

@𝘆/𝗻.𝘆/𝗹/𝗻

𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝟮𝟯𝟱 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀@y/n

@y/n.y/l/n: 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 <𝟯 @𝗹𝘂𝗰𝘆𝗯𝗼𝘆𝗻𝘁𝗼𝗻

𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨
@𝗷𝗼𝗲𝗺𝗮𝘇𝘇𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼: 𝗳𝗮𝘃𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗹𝗲! 𝗢𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗯𝗼𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗕𝗲𝗻!
--> 𝗥𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀: @𝗯𝗲𝗻𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱𝘆: 𝗝𝗼𝗲 𝗶𝗺 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗲𝗱
@𝗹𝘂𝗰𝘆𝗯𝗼𝘆𝗻𝘁𝗼𝗻: 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆!
@𝗴𝘄𝘆𝗹𝗶𝗺𝗹𝗲𝗲: 𝗦𝗼 𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁!

"That's such a cute photo of me." Lucy smiled beside you on the couch. "You're so pretty Lucy." You kissed her. "Y/n?" Lucy said. "What's up?" You replied. "Did you really mean it when you called me the love of your life?" She asked you. "Yes Lucy, you're the love of my life princess." You smiled. Lucy suddenly got up from the couch. "There is something I've been wanting to do for a long time love, meet downstairs in the car." She smiled. You got dressed and meet her outside. "Where are we going?" You asked as you got in the car. "You'll have to wait darling." She said as she started driving. A 20 minute car ride later and you noticed you were at the building where Bohemian Rhapsody was filmed. Where you first meet Lucy. "Why are we here?" You asked her. She got out of the car and you followed her. It was such a nice day outside and lovely sunset. Lucy took your hand and said. "I love you y/n and you clearly love me, I've been wanting to do this since I meet you, that's how I know I won't regret this, y/n y/l/n will you marry me?" She said as she got on one knee. You felt tears filling up in your face. The girl you loved most had just proposed to you. You shook your head yes. "I'm gonna need you to use your words love." She smiled. "Yes, yes, yes!" You screamed and kissed her. Than she put a ring on your finger. Your only one true love, proposed to you at the place you meet, where you meet your close friends and most importantly the love of your life.

You were right when you said it. Her name starts with a L.

The end