Daddy time

Dad let's me go and I grin at him.

"So what have you been up to?" Dad asks.

"Oh, just the usual and by the way Daddy, I heard no less than 27 conversations about your latest outing." I say.

"Emma, I don't even want to know then do I?" Daddy asks.

"Nope." I say as I grin mischievously.

"You there." Daddy says to Edmund.

"Yes sir?" Edmund asks.

"What has Emma been up to?" Daddy asks.

"Nothing more than usual, besides the one time when she---" Edmund starts. I kick him in the shin before he finishes.

"Emma." Daddy says warningly.

"Yes?" I ask in innocence.

"Don't test me." He says.

I grin and stick my tounge out at him.

Daddy sighs. "Oh well, I offered. Then he lunges at me and throws me over his shoulder. The children chase us around the yard, everyone is laughing.

"Red you put that girl down now!"

Daddy sets me down and everything falls into an eerie silence as we look at the person in the doorway.

A/N~ I WAS JUST GOING TO LEAVE IT HERE, BUT BEING IN A GOOD MOOD, I DECIDED NOT TO KILL MYSELF AND IMAGINE ALL OF THE ANGRY GLARES........ SSSSSOOOOOO, HERE IT IS.  ~

"Crap." Daddy mumbles.

I stomp on his foot nonchalantly.

"Ow Emma." He whispers.

"What are you even doing here, this is a children's orphanage." The woman says. 

Matilda, the headmistress, and I share a look of all - knowing power.

"I am here for nothing important to you, Lizzy." Daddy says.

"I have to bring you to H.Q." The woman, Lizzy, says.

Daddy squeezes my shoulder and follows her. He stops at the door and mouths 'I'll tell you later.' I nod and smile at him. He smiles and waves back.

The woman glares at me with curiosity lacing her features.