Oh Donald

Ressler drives us to his apartment, complaining because he has to carry me up the stairs.

"Ressler, do me a favor before I kill you and shut up!" I snap up at him, reaching the limits of my patience.

He just frowns, throwing me on the couch and stomping into the kitchen. Agent Navabi places my wheelchair by the door and checks the gauze on my face.

"You might need stitches." She clucks dissaprovingly.

Ressler walks in and collapses into the couch, staring at me emotionlessly over his coffee cup.

"You have to take her to get some then, because I am not doing it." He huffs, grabbing the remote and turning on the television.

"I will." Navabi hisses at him, moving so now she is in front of the television.

"Damn it Samar!" Donald shouts, growling at her.

"Leave her alone Donnie." I threaten.

He rolls his eyes.

"brat." He mumbles.

Samar quickly threads the gash shut, where his ring got me, and goes into the kitchen to make lunch.

I stare intently at the show Donald is watching.

It's a weird one about a game, but I don't understand it... Secrets of the lost temple? Maybe.

Samar comes out with a turkey and cheese sandwich for me.

Thankfully de didn't make a PB&J, that would have been awkward considering I'm allergic.

"Thank you Samar, for everything." I say as I pick up my sandwhich.

"Don't mention it kiddo." She smiles.