Chapter 5:

I wake up all giddy for the dinner later today. But I also can't keep the lie out of my head. Why would he lie to me? What was he really doing?

I decide to not let it ruin the day, I'll question him about it tomorrow.

I shower, style my hair. Making a proper effort for our Friday lecture before the weekend.

With also the intent of looking good for Scarlett.

I wear a matching thin, cotton, white skirt and top. With a small golden necklace, nothing too fancy.

I can't wear a bra with it, you'd see it anyway

I can't wear a bra with it, you'd see it anyway. I wear a small black thong, you can slightly see it but that's the point.

I'm a cheeky bitch, gotta be honest.

I call Alex to see whether me and him are going to Uni together, but he doesn't answer.

Great.

I don't let it bother me though, he's just going through something. So I drive to Uni, listening to Arctic Monkeys and just vibing. Music really boosts my mood.

I park up and sashay into Uni. People turn heads as I strut past, only amplifying my confidence.

Arriving just in time I swagger to my seat, not looking at My Professor. I can't help but give myself a mental high-five. I really am a sexy piece of ass.

Me and Alex don't speak.

Scarlett looked hot as always.

'So-let's begin today's lecture' My Professor clears her throat, her eyes darting between me and other members of the class

It's a boring lecture as always. But this time, Johansson seems a bit more agitated than normal.

So as all students do, I let my sleeve drop a little lower, letting my cleavage show more. I bite my bottom lip slightly, acting like I'm concentrating on the lecture.

Scarlett catches what I'm doing and brings her attention back to the lecture.

Oh yeah, you're flustered alright.