Chapter 9:

We need to talk..bitch we don't have to talk about anything besides the fact that you lied to me.

Deciding that we will cross that bridge when we get to it, I watch Scarlett cook our breakfast. Even when she's wearing a simple top with shorts, no makeup, though she doesn't need it, her mid length hair all messy. She was stunning.

'So where did you go earlier?' Scarlett asks as she starts dishing out the breakfast

'So where did you go earlier?' Scarlett asks as she starts dishing out the breakfast. I was fiddling around with some napkins when she asked, so I didn't hear her. In my defence they were nice looking napkins.

'Y/n?' She asks again.

I don't reply.

'There's a fire' She attempts to bring me back to reality.

I don't reply.

'I guess I'll just undress right here on the Island' Scarlett emphasises.

Once again I don't answer.

'Y/n I'm straight.' She says deadly serious, a grin on her face showing off her amusement.

I drop the napkin 'wait you're straight?' I ask genuinely confused as to what was just said. 'Cause from the activities that took place a few hours ago I kindly ask you to rethink that statement' I wink to her.

Scarlett giggles pushing the full plate slightly toward me, before walking around the Island to my side and sitting down. 'If I were straight you'd turn me' She smugly admits as she picks up her fork, stabbing it into some French toast and placing it into her mouth.

Hahahahahaha very funny honey.

I ignore her comment and tuck into the breakfast, it was honestly the best breakfast I'd ever eaten. For the next hour me and her just spoke, it was natural, me and her were just content in each other's company. I'd only ever experienced this with my father and Alex, but this was different. I know I've probably repeated myself multiple times already but I genuinely like her, even if right now all of this is just sex. We will make it work. As long as nobody finds out all will be well.

I feel my bladder warning me to run to the bathroom so I finish the strawberry in my mouth and stand quickly 'I'm going to run to the bathroom'

There's a twinkle in Scarlett's eyes like an idea popped into her head 'I'm sorry I didn't hear you ask appropriately'

Ookay I see where this is going.

'What do you mean? I just need to use the bathroom' I tilt my head slightly. Scarlett gives me a cocky look.

'You must ask permission Miss Brown' She puts on her teacher voice. She really doesn't know when to stop. But I know this won't end until I submit, after all I do like to lose control sometimes.

I sigh into my hand, watching as she places her fork down and turns her whole body to face me 'May I please go to the bathroom Professor' I could already feel my face reddening but I held my ground.