Chapter 8:

{This chapter will be edited soon}

I wake up to a dark room, I'd forgotten where I was until I felt Scarlett shift slightly, her arm still around me from when we fell asleep in each other's embrace.

God she's beautiful.

I can only see her slightly in the shadow, her lips are slightly parted, her hair all over the place and her makeup smudged but....fuck I can't get enough of her.

I see her eyes flicker open and immediately close mine, pretending to be asleep. Yes I know, pathetic..but I didn't want her seeing me staring at her.

I feel her shift a little then her soft lips press against my forehead. Her fingers caress my cheek and I open my eyes. Scarlett gives me a soft, caring smile which I return.

'Morning beautiful' She says calmly, almost whispering as she leans closer toward me. I close my eyes leaning into her touch.

'Morning' I tiredly reply as I open my eyes and exhale deeply. I can't believe we did what we did, on the first date. I don't regret it, not at all, but wow I think we're moving a little fast.

Scarlett plants a soft kiss against my lips. I deepen it by running my hands through her hair and pushing her head firmer against mine. She then pulls me on top of her so our breasts are pushing together as she squeezes my ass.

'I really want to, but I think we should try and keep it slow for now' I look down at her with thoughtful eyes, she smirks lifting her right hand off my ass and bringing it back down in one harsh swing, slapping against my cheek. I flinch, letting out a small yelp.

'A bit too late for that darling' She kisses me again 'but I understand' Giving me a small smile I roll off her. Scarlett takes a look at her phone, looking at the time. 'It's six, would you want to stay in bed for a while longer?'

At this point I'm wide awake so I sit up 'Well I'm awake now thanks to you' I joke raising an eyebrow at her, whilst the screen lights up her face.

'Oh is that so?' She questions, her tone sarcastic. She places her phone down then turns herself so she presses against me, our noses touching 'I know you were staring at me doll, it's a shame...because I would have woken you up with a surprise' She pecks my cheek and rolls back over, before dangling her legs over the side of the bed and standing up.

Her naked silhouette walking toward the bathroom was something I'd love to wake up to every day. I didn't even question what she meant in her last comment. I was already biting my lip as I felt the heat building in between my legs. She flips the light switch and her bare body was lit up.

She needs to stop.

I groan and reluctantly roll over facing away from her. I don't even know where my phone and bag are so I can't use that as a distraction, she's really got me rapped around her finger.

'I'm going in the shower' She states, but I don't turn around 'you can join me if you'd like' She smoothly adds. Of course she'd say that. I refuse to roll over, I'm not giving into her games, not this time at least.

'No, no you go ahead. I need to find my phone so I'll shower after if that's okay with you?' I say declining her offer, as much as it pained me to.

Scarlett raises her brow like she isn't surprised by my response 'sure, if that's what you want' She's still teasing me, even when she's kind enough to let me shower after her, she makes me feel as if I'm missing out. Damn her.

I hear the shower start running and sit up on the bed, I'm forcing myself not to peer into the room. So, I stand up, feeling the cold brush on my body I look around the room for my phone. I don't find it. Nor do I find my bag. I'd lose my head if it wasn't attached to my neck, I swear.