Chapter 3

Abithi's pov

" Wait for real??" I said excited. " Merlin do u know how to make wands???" Daddy asked papa.

" How did u think I made my staff?" He said getting off the horse. Daddy helps me down and we carefully made our way into the cave. Luckily I took cave exploring trip with uncle lancelot.

Yes they are alive apparently my papa and father went to a trip when I was a baby to the old castle and found the round table. Apparently some cranky witch want to bring the knights to life as her personal army but papa and daddy stopped her. But all the Knights uncles and aunt Gwen already came back to life.

So they stay at the Manor sometimes. Then they moved to the houses hear the Manor. They were really surprised when they saw me and learn that papa and daddy were Married.  They celebrated and a few of them were surprised that merlin was a wizard and i was like them.

Aunt gwen and uncle lancelot fell in love again with each other an i am not sure of the others. Anyway back to the present.

The cave is beautiful covered with magnificent crystals. Papa told me to look around and see which one speaks to me. I did and my eyes landed on a beautiful crystal glowed in a blue,white and purple light. I took the crystal and gives it to papa.

" interesting....it is the smallest yet u picked it." He said " OK time for the core..."

We go out to a clearing where I see unicorns roam and a phoenix was flying above them.

" woah...papa???" I said and he smiled.

Merlin's pov

" I request killgharrah to ask for magic cores from either a phoenix or a unicorn  but he said that she should met them and decide whether to let her have a unicorns hair of a phoenix feather" He thought to himself

" OK Abithi let them come to you...just sit at that rock" He said and she sits patiently waits for the magical creatures. Soon a unicorn with rainbow changing hair comes to her and sniffed her. She giggles as the unicorn licked her.

" May I take a piece of ur hair as my magic core?" She asked. The unicorn sit and let her touch her mane. Abithi smile and use the crystal to cut a strand of the hair.

" Well she has got her...hold on" I stopped to see the phoenix land next to her.

" Hello!" She greeted the phoenix " What is ur name?"

He squaked. " Fawkes?...U have a wonderful name....ur owner given u that name...he must be a really nice man..." she said understanding him. He plucked a feather and gives it to her.

" U want me to use ur feather as my magic core as well??" She asked and he nodded before taking to the sky. Abithi looked at me and Arthur mouth dropped. " Merlin...I am not sure about my knowledge of magic ...but aren't wand supposed to have one magic core...." He asked me

" Well looks like her wand became extra special...." I see her laughing as the unicorn licked her. " DADDY! PAPA CAN I RIDE HOME WITH MY NEW FRIEND!!! She wants to be my friend!!" Abithi asked

" Another pet?..." I said defeated

" It is not really a pet if they all are wild...I mean a ice dragon, fire dragon, light dragon , an owl and a kitten plus a pegagus and that werid water horse." Arthur sighed " At least she can care for them..."

" Yeah...OK Abithi let's go!!!" I said. We all rode home...Abithi rode back with her new unicorn friend.

Hrs later, I cast the spell on the 3 material merging them together and Killgharrah sets on fire with the magic dragon fire...Soon we created her wand....the perfect gift. That is right today is her 11th birthday and she doesn't know.

Arthur is distracting her by teaching her fierce horseback riding while doing some swordplay. She is getting quite skilled with a sword and bows that sometimes she use magic on it making it stronger. I mold the wand to make it beautiful and one of a kind for her.

Abithi wand ( not my pic all pics belond to thier rightful owner)

In staff mode ( not my pic all pics belond to thier rightful owner)

Arthur asked if a sword can be made...He wants a sword to gift her. I am not sure...but Killgharrah said it was fine...It would be like Excalibur but different for her. In fact he wants to create a bracelet which can turn into 4 different weapon of her choice. We have decided to be a sword, spear, whip and enchanted bow. While we make that, Gwen and her brother Elyan are making a cake at her bakery.

Lancelot and Gwaine went shopping for gifts for Abithi while Percival and Leon decorated the living room. Lets just hope Gwaine doesn't flirt with girls on the way.

Arthur's pov

"Keep up dear....as a knight u relax only when the fight is done." I said as We practiced our swordsman skills together...God, if she was my child when i was still king of Camelot...she would make a fine queen.

Then suddenly she kicked my lower part of my legs and and I fell backwards. As i sit up she points the sword at my face. " Can i rest now daddy?" She said. I chuckled and lift her in the air before carrying her in my arms.

" Daddd....i am heavy put me down!!" Abithi said " Nope...anyway...we need a bath....it is time for ur big surprise." I said 

" What surprise??" She said in confusion.