Chapter 2

No one's pov

It has been months after merlin and Arthur told everything to Raj and his family. They were shocked at first but now understand that the child was special.

Raj told them that his brother had name the girl as Abithi Sankar...but since she is now merlin and Arthur daughter she is now named as Abithi Sankar Emrys-Pendragon.She had gotten brown eyes from her mom and black hair from both parents and has light chocolate skin colour.

They noticed that even her cousins were born of magic...which merlin explained to them that the boys are muggleborn wizards and they have a high chance to be accepted to hogwarts when they are 11.

Let's just saw it answered all the worries when they see strange thing with thier sons. Abithi already learned how to crawl and boy she crawls fast all over the Manor. Arthur have a hard time finding her but merlin always managed to find her with ease.

Her laughter filled the house with joy. One day merlin when to check on Abithi but was shocked at what he saw....the toys were levitating with ease and they look alive...He sees only Abithi in the room and see her eyes glowed golden from her brown eyes. She stops the spell once she see merlin and crawled to him giggling.

Merlin picked her up and moves her black hair behind her ear. " My beard...." Merlin takes her downstairs to the cave where killgharrah rest.

" Killgharrah....I wish to speak with u" Merlin said in English.

" What is it young warlock..." He said " Hello there young Abithi " He moved towards her and she pats his face.

" It is Abithi....she has...." Merlin said

" Ur magic....I know..." he cuts him off.

Merlin mouth dropped." But how killgharrah!!!!"

" Remember the spell u did to the young girl..." He said using on of his claws and stroke Abithi cheek making her giggle. " That spell made u linked to her by magic...like how children are born from blood from thier parents...for her the late parents....u save her by linking her to ur and Arthur love...she is ur daughter by magic and her late parents' daughter by blood.....she is both urs and thier daughter when u saved her. "He explained. " She will grow up to be a powerful with like u merlin...and even help in the upcoming 2nd war..."

" But the first war ended....Harry potter defeat him when he was a baby.....are u saying....voldermort is still alive?" Merlin said

" Yes...and no....he is at the brink of death yet he still lives but the boy who lived will defeat him...with the help of his friends even her....u have to teach her the right way....the importance of why power is nothing compared friendship and family is everything. "
Merlin looked at Abithi who sleeps in his arms.

" Merlin once she gets accepted to hogwarts...u can tell the most trusted wizards who u and Arthur are...only after u can trust them...." He said " She will not only help fight the war but also help stop the prejudice among houses at hogwarts. "

Merlin nods and tells Arthur everything later.

" Either way merlin...she is our little princess....if Camerlot was still around I would make her my heir!!" He said picking up Abithi.

10 years later

" Daddy!!! Lookie I can fly" 10 yr old Abithi said levitate up in the roof of her room. As she got older she gotten glasses ...but she can still see without them but can't see thing at  far.

" Careful Abithi u may get hurt....come down now before papa sees u!" Arthur said and she flies to his arms. Lucky her glasses were enchanted not to fall off or break as she wears them.

" OK...I am hungry daddy!!" She said. " well guess what ur papa  is making for breakfast. " he said 

She closed her eyes and does a mind link with merlin. She sees what he is making.

" PANCAKES!!!" She squealed. " Lets go daddy!!"

Arthur placed her on his shoulders and they head to the kitchen of the Manor. Merlin placed the pancakes on the island table.

" Looks like ur right again dear...." Arthur said

" Right about what??" Merlin asked " Abithi did u use ur magic again to see what I saw...."

" Maybe???" She said getting off Arthur shoulders.

" Remember what I told u dear..." he said

" Don't use ur magic for simple things like this....can use only in moderation. I know daddy....but I learn all the magic u taught me....do I have to go to hogwarts???" She said . She knows her cousins Arjun and Karan have attended hogwarts school of magic but she was able to do all the spells that were taught until year 6...all wandless. She even did her first potion at 6 years old which help arthur heal his wounds.

" I know but there are still thing u need to learn...like ancient runes...astrology and even history of magic....u can even know how to care for magic creatures...and not just dragons." He said giving her pancakes. " I taught u all I know but u need to still learn other things"

"Plus u will make friends of ur kind....merlin didn't get a chance for him ....don't lose ur chance as well" Arthur said

" mmmm....OK at least I will get friends...but daddy...I can't use a wand Remember...." She said "

Karan (older cousin) left his wand around when she was 4 and she grab it and was about to use it but then it burst from her hand making her cry. Karan had to get a new one.

" That is why today instead of swords training we are going horse back riding to a special cave...." He said " Ur letter will arrive tomorrow with a member from the school staff because ur are muggleborn. They don't know about us...but we will tell them....now go get dressed...the cave."

Abithi nodded and quickly eats her breakfast and goes to her room she grabs her riding clothes and changes into it.

Her outfit

She goes to Arthur who is in his riding outfit and they head to the stables where horses, unicorns and pegagus are

She goes to Arthur who is in his riding outfit and they head to the stables where horses, unicorns and pegagus are.the unicorns and pegagus are all there for healing and are freed once they are healed.

Abithi even though she knows how to ride , she still hops on the white horse with Arthur and Merlin rides the brown horse.They rode down the path into the forest. Abithi giggles as she enjoys the wind as they ride fast into the forest. After a while riding,  merlin stops them infront of a cave.

" Papa...why are we here??" Abithi asked " Cause I am going to make u a one of a kind wand...like mine" He said