Chapter 7

Madame Makiln Shop

" Hello dear...First year at hogwarts?" The lady asked and Abithi nods.

" OK dear u sir sit there...and u young lady stand here while I take ur measurements " She said . Lancelot sits at the bench watching in amaze at how the shop works and Abithi gets fitted for her robes.

" First year at hogwarts?" A boy her age asked her. He has dark skin and is too getting his robe.

" Yes...and u are?"

" Blasie Zabini. What is ur name?"

" Abithi....Abithi Sankar Emrys-Pendragon. " She said " Just call me Abithi, Emrys or pendragon."

" That is a exquisite name. Are u Pureblood?"

" No...muggleborn or Half-Blood. "

" Huh...why so?"

" My birth parents are muggles but they got into an accident with me and I was in a brink of death...so my papa saved me with magic making me his and father's blood daughter as well." She explained to him " It is ok u don't get it...it mean I have 2 sets of parents ...my late birth parents  and my 2 dads."

" hump....ur papa must be a powerful wizard to be able to save u."

" Thanks...he is and a great parent than father."

" Is that him?" Blaise asked points at lancelot

" No that is my uncle lance.My dad's are with my other uncles and aunt as well as dumbledore. " She said

" Dumbledore is here?" Blaise asked and she nods

" Yes he has taken us to the shops for u know." She said " are u Pureblood or Half-Blood?"

" Pureblood...still I don't know why am I taking to a mudblood."

" If u don't have anything nice to say...don't say at all" She said mad that her eyes glowed golden and the shelf start to shake. Blasie get shocked at this.

" opps sorry...I didn't know how strong my magic is" She said as her eyes turn back brown and the shelf stopped shaking.

" that was...that was u.." he said  " that magic...that is ancient." He said

" U recognise it." She asked

" Yeah...the only other person is him.I think...I have to check my book. I was wrong about u...my apologies. "

" I see it is genuine so I accept...but know this...even mudblood are powerful cause thier bloodline starts from them. Every Pureblood has a muggleborn root." She said and he smirked.

" we are going to be good friends. " He said and his robe fitting is done. " See u at the platform."

" See u later zabini" She said as he leaves.

Blaise 's pov

That was interesting. She certainly have strong magic...something tells me that this is just the beginning.

No one's pov

After getting everything , they head back to main London.

" Before I leave here u go." Dumbledore hands her the ticket." It is for u to get on the train to hogwarts on 1st September. "

" That is a while." She said as she opens the ticket " platform 9 3/4 King Cross Station? But there is no pla...where did he go?"

" He must have apparet. Come on lets go home." Merlin said

" I am ordering sushi when we get home!" Gwaine said.