Prologue

When Delilah was born , her dad had been very busy with raising his missing sister's children ; so busy , in fact , that he barely had enough time to spend with his own daughter . Because of all the neglect he was bringing upon her , Delilah's mother took her away - to the other side of Duckburg to live by themselves . Her mother left a note to her father , and that was the last he ever saw of his own child .

˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄

10 years later , Huey , Dewey , and Louie started to find strange things . There would be pictures of a baby they had never seen before , there was a strange note , and most mysteriously , an odd amount of pictures missing from their family photo album - a whole section in fact . Out of curiosity , they asked their uncle Donald about their concerns . That was when Donald finally admitted to having had a long lost daughter named Delilah , whom he had no idea about her whereabouts now .

˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄

Now determined to find their missing cousin , they researched all night long and examined all over the mansion and houseboat for more clues as to where Delilah may be . After even more investigation , Webby Vanderquack soon helped them in their journey and were able to finally find where Delilah was - across town .

˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄

The kids all packed up their things and headed out towards west Duckburg , which was where they decided must be where Delilah was . After various close encounters with familiar foes and close calls , they finally made it to their Aunt Daisy's apartment . Huey knocked on the door and waited . Once Delilah answered , they all tried to take in their new cousin and introduced themselves to her . Despite her confusion , Delilah was excited to hear that these ducks knew her father , and asked them to take her to him . They agreed , and soon started to go back towards the mansion .

˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄

Once they arrived , Delilah knocked on her father's door , and upon answering , the two stared at each other for a long while ; embracing each other's appearance and remembering old memories that had been lost so long ago . They hugged each other in what felt like forever ( because it had been forever ) , and they began to update each other on their lives . Little did Delilah know , this would only be just the beginning of her new adventurous lifestyle . Soon , she would be exploring all over the world with her new family - from the snowy mountain tops of Mt. Neverest to the sparkling waters of Mervana . Delilah was seeing things she had never seen before and experiencing things she had never been through before - all of which made her life even more enjoyable than it ever had been before .

˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄

This was all a year ago , and now Delilah would soon have to face one of the biggest adventures in her life .