Chapter 204

As soon as Gu Feng heard this, his whole heart jumped.

    Wouldn't let ordinary friends kiss him...

    Then, for Yu Baoyuan, his Gu Feng is no ordinary relationship!

    They not only kissed their mouths, they kissed deeply, and they lingered with their lips and tongues, rounding up and counting, it was considered as having had a physical intercourse!

    Gu Feng was excited all over.

    Didn't Yu Baoyuan's words mean that Gu Feng still had a clear position in Yu Baoyuan's heart?

    His palms were sweaty with excitement, he calmed down in a blink of an eye, and leaned over to help Yu Baoyuan tuck the quilt: "Thank you, Baoyuan."

    "Annoying." Yu Baoyuan cursed softly, too sleepy.

    As if to confirm what Yu Baoyuan had just said, Gu Feng secretly probed and kissed Yu Baoyuan's mouth again. Yu Baoyuan didn't say anything and didn't refuse.

    After a kiss, he felt that the excitement in his heart couldn't be eliminated, so he couldn't help kissing again.

    "Okay, don't get up there, it's annoying." Yu Baoyuan said dissatisfied.

    The smile in Gu Feng's eyes didn't clear, and he said, "Okay, then I won't bother you. Go to sleep. I'll call you at dinner."

    Yu Baoyuan snorted, then suddenly closed his eyes and asked, "Where is Ruirui." "

    I asked a special nurse to take care of that guy during your operation." Gu Feng stood up and looked at the crib beside Yu Baoyuan's bed. A little bastard was lying in it and slumbering, "You have the operation. He was asleep when it was finished, and he hasn't woken up yet."

    Yu Baoyuan hummed, and said, " I 'll make him milk powder later."

    Gu Feng responded, sitting on the sofa next to Yu Baoyuan's bed, feeling this. He breathed a sigh of relief after the young and old on the hospital bed and the crib fell asleep.

    He took out his cell phone and checked his work schedule. There was still a banquet that couldn't be put off today.

    Gu Feng had no choice but to leave the ward gently first, close the door of the ward, and then out of the hospital, and drove back to the company.

    Once she arrived at the company, Anna had been waiting there, and she was relieved when she saw Gu Feng: "Mr. Gu, I thought you forgot something."

    "Not forgotten," Gu Feng took a steady step. Entering his dressing room, "I'll change my clothes and come out immediately."

    Anna waited outside for a while, and heard the door click, Gu Feng changed her clothes and walked out from inside.

    Anna only glanced at it, and then said: "Mr. Gu, did you change your clothes?"

    "You changed your coat and pants, but didn't change your shirt."

    Anna took a closer look, and sure enough, the shirt was the same as before, but the coat Although the pants are the same color as before, the details are quite different.

    Gu Feng carefully flattened the pure black shirt he was wearing, as if it were a precious baby, he was reluctant to let it wrinkle a little. He turned and picked up his things: "Let's go."

    Anna nodded, and followed Gu Feng downstairs to the car and went to the banquet venue.

    This banquet was hosted by a well-known local economic association. It was all big business people. The weight was not light. Many young entrepreneurs took the banquet as a benchmark. But for Gu Feng, he took over the Gu family. For people who attended such boring banquets over and over again at the beginning, it was annoying.

    He also didn't intend to stay till the end, showing his face, just a few glasses of wine.

    When we arrived, the banquet had just begun. After the chairman of the association finished the toast, the people sitting and standing in the spacious wine hall began to move.

    Just as Gu Feng picked up a glass of wine, a voice rang in his ear: "Mr. Gu."

    Gu Feng looked up and found that it was Mr. Gao.

    Gao is always his old acquaintance, but the relationship between the two is not close.

    Gu Feng’s impression of him is already very weak, but he can still remember that last year, it was Mr. Gao who poured a pregnant Yu Baoyuan at a charity dinner, drunk spirits, got drunk Yu Baoyuan, and let him hear those feelings. words.

    He was a little displeased with this person in his heart, and still remained calm on the surface: "Mr. Gao."

    "It's been a long time since I saw Mr. Gu. I heard that Mr. Gu won the bid for the project on the Nanqiao side again. It is really gratifying, Mr. Gu. It's really admirable for those of us who are older." Mr. Gao deliberately pleased.

    Gu Feng heard the flattery in Mr. Gao's words, and he also understood why Mr. Gao did this.

    This President Gao has a brokerage company in his hand. The development momentum has been good in the past, but in the past two years, due to changes in government policies and the development trend of the entertainment industry, his three major investment innovation projects have been stuck in it. , The company fell into trouble all of a sudden.

    Having lost three big projects, Mr. Gao's company must have had a difficult life these days. No wonder he begged for investment everywhere.

    Gu Feng coughed lowly: "Gao praised him. After all, I am still a younger generation. There are some things that I can't do at present, and I still need to work hard."

    Everyone in the market is very talented, and Mr. Gao combines himself with Gu. Feng's situation, if you think about Gu Feng again, you can feel it.

    Gu Feng didn't want to help him.

    His face was a bit ugly, but he still smiled: "Gu is always a handsome talent,

    and he will definitely be able to go further in the future." After all , he kindly took Gu Feng to the round table and sat down. Just when Gu Feng thought that only a few glasses of wine would be enough to get rid of the trouble of Mr. Gao, he rolled his eyes and found that there was a strange man sitting next to him.

    The man in a suit and leather shoes, his face was a bit feminine, and his overall facial line was very distinctive without losing masculinity. His skin is very white, his lips are rosy, and overall, his figure is of an excellent standard.

    This person, Gu Feng, had a bit of an impression. He seemed to be a certain male celebrity who had just become a little famous recently.

    Mr. Gao saw Gu Feng's eyes and caught a glimpse of the male artist he signed with him, and he immediately smiled and said, "Mr. Gu, come on, Cheng Yu, what are you doing? Mr. Gu pours alcohol."

    The male star had a calm face. He picked up the bottle to pour Gu Feng.

    Gu Feng snorted coldly, stopped his movement, and said politely and alienatedly: "Don't bother, I'll do it myself."