Chapter 210

Yu Baoyuan smiled softly: "This lamp is very old, it should be replaced."

    "No," Gu Feng put his head on Yu Baoyuan's shoulder, his whole figure clinging like a big dog, "I like this lamp. "

    Yu Baoyuan felt Gu Feng's body temperature holding him: "You are more and more able to talk sorrows now. You can't stand you by all kinds of provocations and suggestions."

    "I can't take it anymore?" Gu Feng There was a hint of smile in those handsome eyes, and he whispered in Yu Baoyuan’s ear, “I want to say a lot of these'sorry words' in your ear. It’s been a long, long time... Would you like to listen? ? "

    I snorted Po-yuan, said something about the quilt, the people turned upside down:" Do not say, and sleep. "

    Gu Feng Bao yuan Yu looked like a like an ostrich burying himself in the yard look, teeth itch.

    He even hugged the quilt, and moved closer: "You will live here forever. Let's stay in the same bed. Don't leave, okay?" This was earnest enough.

    Yu Baoyuan coughed in the quilt: "If I promise you, I promised you. Ask, do you have a repeater?"

    Gu Feng smiled: "Every time I hear your affirmative answer, I get excited once.

    " Annoying stuff," Yu Baoyuan was wrapped in a quilt, moved twice like a big bug, suddenly sat up, and glanced at Gu Feng squintingly, "What? It's sleeping on a bed, but...what about it... "..."

    "Which thing?"

    "That's it..."

    Gu Feng already understood in his heart, but deliberately wanted to tease: "What the hell is it?"

    "Damn, what are you pretending to be pure, sex-relationship! Sex- Relationship! Let’s do it!” Yu Baoyuan took a sip, “I haven’t thought about that with you for a while. Although we sleep in the same bed, we still have a bottom line.”

    Of course, Gu Feng knew that, Yu Baoyuan agreed to sleep in the same bed with himself. , Is already a big step forward.

    It is impossible for two people to go further physically.

    He gently patted Yu Baoyuan on the back: "I know, I won't force you, don't worry."

    Yu Baoyuan turned his back to Gu Feng and sarcastically said, "Then when you just put it on my body, the bottom was up. What is the big bag? I feel it, don't tell me, you stuffed a bottle of Nutrition Express in your underwear."

    Gu Feng coughed awkwardly.

    He is a normal man, and when he holds the one he loves, he will inevitably have that kind of impulse.

    Although he has been restrained, he has to say that his strong physiological reaction has been clamoring, he wants Yu Baoyuan, whether it is heart or body.

    "Then I go to the bathroom to solve it by myself?" Gu Feng gestured to get up from the bed.

    "Forget it, don't toss about it, go to sleep," Yu Baoyuan said with a headache, "Anyway, you have to get up at your place tomorrow morning. It doesn't matter if you get up early or late, it doesn't matter."

    Gu Feng heard this and fell asleep again. Back to the bed.

    He looked at Yu Baoyuan next to him, feeling itchy, and stretched out his hand to break the person, and put him in his arms well.

    That's right, Gu Feng was very satisfied.

    He tried his best to calm his desires, but the good smell of Yu Baoyuan's body was stimulating his nerves all the time. After a long while, he sighed, looked at Yu Baoyuan in his arms, and asked softly: "Baoyuan, are you asleep?"

    "What?" Yu Bao's culprit was blunt.

    "Can you give me a goodnight kiss?" Gu Feng made a request cautiously.

    Yu Baoyuan hissed, raised his head, and slammed into Gu Feng's eyes with fiery anticipation.

    "Damn, your surname Gu is really a business elite, and now you still learn how to make a profit, but you can't fill it with greed and lack of greed?" Gu Feng looked at Yu Baoyuan's face illuminated by the faint light, and he couldn't hold back for a while. He kissed her head straight.

    Yu Baoyuan felt annoyed, but did not resist.

    A kiss that was wet, hot and passionate.

    After the kiss, Gu Feng felt that his reaction was too big for a while, so he let go of the person first, and said, "I'm going to the bathroom, you can go to bed first." After

    that, he hurried to the bathroom. .

    Gu Feng used his own hands in the bathroom to solve for a long time. During this period, he and Yu Baoyuan had been lingering in his mind.

    Yu Baoyuan's thin and long body, his skin that feels first-rate, the flushed face and expression deep in desire, the cry when

    he was dominated by his own power... The more he thought about it, the more he felt that he had a hand in his heart. The fire was burning, and when the fire finally burned over, he took care of it, came out of the bathroom, and returned to the bed.

    For a long time, Yu Baoyuan has fallen asleep in bed.

    The shallow breathing made Gu Feng reluctant to make too many movements, so as not to wake him up.

    He slipped back into the quilt gently, and gently embraced the person back in his arms, and sighed in contentment.