Chapter 215

Gu Feng drove the car, carrying Yu Baoyuan and his ass back to Gu's house.

    After running around for a day, Yu Baoyuan was also a little tired, so he planned to take a bath and go to bed earlier. His eyes are much better and he can see things clearly, so he won't fall and touch himself, so he refused to let Gu Feng come in to accompany the bath, slammed the door, and blocked the disappointed man. Outside.

    When he came out of the shower, he only saw Gu Feng playing with Gu Jiarui in the quiet bedroom.

    In other words... it was Gu feng who was playing unilaterally with Gu Jiarui who hadn't had any resistance.

    I saw him open Gu Jiarui's arms, pulled him up and down like a bird, and touched Gu Jiarui's head to make him sway from side to side. Not too addictive, Gu Feng picked up Gu Jiarui's fleshy calf, frowned and observed carefully.

    Gu, a young man and a young man, I don't know which one is more naive.

    Yu Baoyuan coughed twice, which suddenly broke the silence in the room.

    Gu Feng put the child down at once and walked towards Yu Baoyuan with a smile: "

    Have you finished the bath?" "Yeah," Yu Baoyuan walked to the child's bed and looked at Gu Jiarui lying inside, looking at Yu Baoyuan with watery eyes. It seems that there is still a little bit of aggrieved meaning, "Are you teasing your child?"

    "Well, Rui Rui is relying on me to play, and he can't help it." Gu Feng lied and didn't write drafts.

    Even Gu Jiarui couldn't listen anymore, moved his little hand in the crib and let out a whining sound.

    After Yu Baoyuan put people to sleep, he stretched his waist and lay down on the bed.

    Gu Feng also lay down beside him, stretched out his hand, and drew people over: "Tired?"

    "A little bit." Yu Baoyuan yawned.

    Gu Feng nodded, and hugged Yu Baoyuan and lay in the warm bed. Yu Baoyuan was sleepy, feeling confused for a while, and then fell asleep.

    Listening to his shallow breathing, Gu Feng only felt very relieved this evening.

    Lu Yang didn't sleep so early, he had been waiting for Lu Yang to come back.

    He lay on the edge of the window, trying his best to look out with his sleepy eyes open. When he saw a familiar car slowly approaching, he seemed to be awake and stood up from the window.

    After waiting for a while, he finally heard the sound of footsteps in the corridor, Lu Yang hurriedly opened the door, and Lu Yang appeared in front of him in a slender figure in a formal suit.

    "Didn't you ask you to go to bed first?" Lu Yang raised his eyebrows unexpectedly when he saw Lu Yang standing at the door. "Naughty again?"

    "Want to wait for you to come back." Lu Yang scratched his head grinningly.

    Lu Yang walked two steps inside and led the person back to the living room.

    When the two of them sat down, Lu Yang looked at it and suddenly frowned.

    The light in the corridor was very dim just now, so I didn't see it clearly, but now under the light in the living room, he discovered that there was a black scar on the corner of Lu Yang's mouth!

    Lu Yang's eyes widened, and he reached out to touch the corners of Lu Yang's mouth: "What's the matter?"

    Lu Yang couldn't hide it, lowered his head and poured himself a glass of water: "I was beaten."

    "What's so good? Yes," Lu Yang straightened up, his voice was shocked and solemn, "Didn't you just say that your mother asked you to go home?" "Yes, you are home," Lu Yang pointed to the corner of his black mouth. "This is the gift to go home."

    Seeing Lu Yang's shocked look, Lu Yang just put down the water glass in his hand and touched Lu Yang's head: "My dad beat him."

    "How could your dad..."

    "What else can it be," Lu Yang said tiredly, reclining on the sofa, taking a rest, "It's not because, after Lu Yan came to the top of the Lu clan, Lu clan's recent situation has been very miserable. Several cultural and creative, entertainment, and brokerage companies have closed down. My dad thought he was calculated by me, so he was out of anger and punched me."

    Lu Yang stood up with a loud voice, his eyes full of anger: "What the hell is this! Lu Yan snatched your company away, and made it so that you are still looking like a mess. Go and clean up? If you don't go, your dad will beat you? This is too much!"

    "Don't be angry," Lu Yang pulled Lu Yang over and hugged him in his arms, "My dad is such a person, he can't stand being fooled by calculations. But what can he do? He is angry, then Just get angry at first. When these elders are still confused, I will give him some time to let him weigh the weight."

    Lu Yang sighed, took out some potion from the room, and dipped it with a cotton swab. , Rub it on Lu Yangzi carefully.

    "Don't worry, Yang Yang," Lu Yang touched Lu Yang's head, "I must, hold your hand, and take you into Lu's house in a fair manner."

    Lu Yang put down the potion in his hand and looked at Lu Yang . Yang's serious eyes and funny mouth corners painted with potion.

    After a long time, when he moved, he plunged into Lu Yang's arms.