Chapter 214

Gu Feng was not willing to refuse Yu Baoyuan's request, and he was secretly delighted and sat beside Yu Baoyuan.

    Yu Baoyuan frowned, "What are you doing sitting so far?"

    "I'm afraid I'm sitting close and I will disturb you talking to your mother." Gu Feng explained.

    "Come and sit down." Yu Baoyuan pointed to an empty space next to him.

    Gu Feng hurriedly moved and sat down.

    Yu Baoyuan and Gu Feng just sat there. After sitting for a while, Yu Baoyuan suddenly moved a little in Gu Feng's direction: "You stretch out your hand."

    Gu Feng felt a little inexplicable, but he still did it and stretched out his arms.

    Yu Baoyuan pursed his mouth, hugged the child and plunged into his arms: "I'm tired, let me lean on it for a while."

    Gu Feng shook his whole body, and a burst of ecstasy came straight into his heart.

    Yu Baoyuan took the initiative to get into his arms for the second time.

    The second time!

    He lowered his head and looked at the man with his eyes closed in his arms, at his soft profile, and at the little cub in his arms. His heart became soft, as if filled with something. .

    "Good," Gu Feng touched Yu Baoyuan's head. "You can rely on it for as long as you want."

    Yu Baoyuan snorted, "My mouth is so sweet, it's not like you."

    Gu Feng smiled and looked at Yu Baoyuan. The black tombstone beside him, for a long time, a trace of complex emotions suddenly appeared in his eyes, and he slowly said, "I'm sorry."

    "What?"

    "I said... I'm sorry," Gu Feng's voice was solemn. "I've done so many wrong things before and hurt you so deeply. I'm sorry."

    Yu Baoyuan wanted to speak, but he felt that he couldn't say anything when the words reached his lips, so he simply remained silent.

    Gu Feng listened to the sound of the waves of leaves, and said, "I used to think that you would never leave and that you would stay with me forever. I was spoiled by you, and in turn broke your heart. So many times. Until I lost you, I didn’t realize that I couldn’t accept that you weren’t by my side for a day.”

    Gu Feng lowered his head and lightly kissed Yu Baoyuan’s face: “I saw you and other men Walking together, I feel so sad that I even want to immediately pull you back from another place and forcibly tie you to my side, so that you are not allowed to go anywhere, you are only allowed to look at me and think about me. I see you Don’t worry about wanting to eat food for others. I’m happy to exchange tens of thousands of hundreds of thousands for a bite of the food you’ve cooked, do you know?"

    Yu Baoyuan shrank in Gu Feng's arms warmly.

    "I bought all the things you gave me from Anna. That woman is really shrewd and took almost a million from me, but I don’t feel distressed at all, I think it can be used at such a low price. I bought all your things back to me at a price of, and I made a lot of money. It was your gift, and it was all your heart. I feel terribly distressed when I lose one."