Chapter 206

Gu Feng stood and untied his belt, but his thoughts fluttered a little.

    He knows very well that if a circle is affected by skin, money, and interests, it will become dirty and messy.

    The rich want power, the powerful want sex, and the colored want money. The cycle continues, secretly trading one after another.

    Gu Feng naturally knew a lot of undisclosed information. For example, a certain boss’s wife went to the president’s office to deliver soup to her husband, but she did not know that when she put the soup on her husband’s table, a popular actress was kneeling under her husband’s desk and serving him with her mouth. So, let’s take another example, a big financial player who apparently held a competition, but in fact he was "selecting a concubine". Several outstanding players became his crotch plaything...

    something similar to what happened just now. It was not the first time that Gu Feng met.

    He is the president of the Gu family, with a high authority and possession of countless people's jealous things, so naturally there will be people who want to get together, wanting to sacrifice their own or other people's beautiful flesh in exchange for what they want for themselves.

    Over the years, some people have deliberately pretended to meet him several times and wanted to attract his attention. Some people wanted to get on his bed by a certain opportunity. Some people even prepared condoms and lubricants for him. Zhang Junmei's high face begged him to fuck...

    but he didn't take the bait either.

    Feeling that they are dirty is one aspect, and that these people who take the initiative to join in have another purpose, but they are particularly disgusted, but also another aspect.

    Gu Feng raised his head and looked at the ceiling aimlessly, wondering if Yu Baoyuan stuck to him at first, and when he exhausted his mind to take care of him, he also subconsciously felt that Yu Baoyuan was essentially the same as those who used hand-to-hand combat. Treating him so indifferently?

    He thought about it, but there was a sigh in his eyes.

    Fortunately, I understood Baoyuan's temperament and thoughts in time, and tried my best to recover it before it was too late, so I didn't cause a big mistake that I would regret for a lifetime.

    After he finished his briefing, he was about to buckle his trousers and fasten his belt, only to hear the sound of the toilet door, and one person came in.

    It's the male star.

    In Gu Feng's cold eyes, the male star locked the door of the toilet, and looked at Gu Feng's handsome and particularly indifferent face, kneeling directly on the ground like a humble dog.

    "Mr. Gu," the male star said, "I admire Mr. Gu for a long time. I am even more excited to see you in person today... I would like to ask Mr. Gu to train me personally

    . Is Mr. Gu willing?

    This male star has a very beautiful face with deep eyes He was clearly ascetic and full of color. He knelt on the ground like this, and the clean and reflective marble floor directly reflected his sordid posture.

    He looked up at Gu Feng, his eyes were like pleading little dogs. Yes. Such a glamorous man in front of the public, but kneeling on the ground in such a humble manner and begging another man to take possession of himself, must be able to arouse a man's desire to conquer

    . "Gu Feng said coldly. The

    male celebrity wanted to climb to Gu Feng very much, so he didn't hear of it. Instead, he knelt forward with his knees and walked a few steps forward, putting his head close to Gu Feng's crotch: "Mr. Gu, As long as you need, I can use any part to serve you. My mouth is very tight and I won't tell anyone, you can rest assured. "