Chapter 10

The next morning

Ashley's P.O.V

I just got out the shower, I went and put on a pink polo shirt with some leggings and some black toms.

Are you ready baby ! Avon yelled. "Yeah, I'm about to go get in the car." I got in the Mercedes Jeep and got in the passenger side.

"Let's go" Avon said getting into the car. The doctors office was like a few minutes away. We arrived I went inside and out my name down on the paper.
"Ashley, come on back sweetie" me and Von got up and followed her. "So, everything's been going okay?" She asked "yes, ma'am" I said with a smile. she started to put the gel stuff on my belly. "well it looks like everything is going good. I'll be back in just a second" the nurse said. "I guess we get to know what we're having today" I said to Avon. "I can't wait! It's going to be a boy just watch" he said laughing "yeah yeah we will see " the nurse came back in the room " would you like to know what y'all are having." YESS!!" Avon yelled i just laughed so did the nurse "well, your having a girl, it looks like everything is fine so you can go now." She said "thank you ma'am" I said. "Well, I didn't get what I wanted but I'm going to love her the same" he said kissing my forehead and helping me off the big chair.

Sophia's P.O.V
Me and Orlando are on the way to Avon & Ashley's house for a last minute get together. This should be fun. We pulled up to there house it was cars everywhere! We hopped out and went Inside and said hey to everybody I went over and sat with the ladies. It was loud music and lots of drinking going on. "Hey Sophia!, I have news" Ashley said "hey, what's the news?" I said laughing "I'm having a girl!" She screamed. I just laughed " I have to go to the doctor in a few days, we need to get ready for the wedding this Friday coming up." I said "yeah we do I cannot wait" Jessica said.

Orlando's P.O.V~

Me and the guys was sitting in the kitchen taking shots. I didn't want to get too drunk tonight so I just stopped and smoked my blunt. We was just all chilling and smoking listening to music.

Everybody left except Me, Sophia, Farrah,Tae, Austin, and Jessica. We was all booed up with our partner watching a love movie. We decided to spend the night there.

Short chapters im sorry yall just keep rushing me 😴