Chapter 7

A few days later
Orlando P.O.V.
The pregnancy test was positive, I'm kind of happy for the baby but I wanted to get married then have a baby.
Sophia wasn't that happy about it though she's been depressed.

Now me and Avon was in the Bentley on the way to the mall to buy some Jordan's that just dropped today.
"What size?" The lady said as she checked me out thirsty ass bitches "uhh I need a 13 and a size 5" I said looking at my phone. "Ok I'll be back in just a second" she said. I walked over to Avon saw him trying on some shoes. "Bro those are some fire" I said looking at the shoes. "I know right I'm going to get these for me and Ashley, I can't wait till we have the baby so we can all be matching." He said smiling. The lady walked over to use with two boxes. I started to walk over the register "Hey, excuse me " the girl said "what?" I said "can I have your number ? Your really hot. I want to get to know you." she said " Nahh, I have a fiancé and a baby on the way stop being thirsty"i said laughing. She sucked her teeth and rolled her eyes walking away it was someone else at the register. She was pretty she had tanned skin with red long hair. "Hey sir, Is this all?" She said with a baby voice. "Yes" "that'll be $320" she said. I put down $400. "Keep the change" she started blushing.

Sophia's P.O.V.
Today, me Ashley, Jessica and Farrah are going to get our nails done. So I hopped In the Mercedes drove to Ashley's house going 60 mph all the way there listening to Trap Queen. That's my song.

I just walked into her house like it was my own and ran up stairs to her room to see she was getting dressed. " Heey boo " Ashley said. "Hey you look pretty were just going to get our nails done" I said laughing " thanks you know I have to stay cute though." "Yeah yeah" I said " let's take a selfie!" I grabbed my phone I went to Instagram and took a selfie with her. "Ayee we cute boo" she said laughing. " Today with my boo 😘💕🙌👭" I put for the caption. I got 50 likes in 10 seconds all these guys commenting with random emojis and ratchet girls getting mad under my picture. "I guess Tracey mad" I said to Ashley. "Why you say that ?" She said laughing "she always have been jealous, since high school" she added "well she said. Look at them ugly hoes!" We just laughed "you can't feed into petty drama were to pretty for that boo." Ashley said. "Okay let's go lol I'm sure the girls are already there.

We got into the nail salon "heyy girls" I said "heeeey!" They all said. I saw that they were all ready getting there nails done. "What cun i dewh fo you" the Chinese lady said she had a thick accent but I still understood. "I need w fill in." "Pik ah culla" she said I giggled and went over to the wall with all the colors. I picked pink and baby blue since they are my favorite colors. I went and sat right in between Ashley and Farrah. "So are y'all happy about yalls pregnancy ?" Farrah said. " I'm really happy about mine!!!" Ashley yelled causing us to laugh. "I'm not mad about it but I just wanted to wait until we got married " I said " well you have 9 months boo, you can go ahead and get married now" Jessica said. "That's a good idea." I said.

Orlando's P.O.V.

I was now at the trap, Lawrence said he had some news for me.
He walked in mad. "Lando!!!" he said "what?" "Did you know that Trey isn't in this alone he's actually working for that nigga TRISTON ?" he said "I thought his ass was dead!" I said. "Nahh I'm going to find this mothefucker im going to kill him my damn self" Lawrence said. Triston is a guy that was in the gang no to long ago we lost him in a gang war now. "It can't be just the white gang in this, but is Triston and Trey in Oakland?" I asked. "Yeah from what I heard." We need to stay low he know everything. We need to get the girls home and keep them there !

Farrah's P.O.V.
It was dark I was walking to my car. Leaving the grocery store. Tae said he needed some more Cheetos he loved those. As soon as I closed my trunk a black truck came by and a man with a orange bandana around his mouth and nose grabbed me and through me in the truck I was screaming he took my phone. Out my pocket the man that had me put the gun up to my temple and said "shut up or I'll pull the trigger" "fuck you let me go" I said kicking and screaming a gun went off ......

Leave comments🙈 give me ideas.