Chapter 2

Trey P.O.V.
Well my name is Trey I'm about 6'3 I'm brown skin really buff i have a nose piercing. I can get anybody that I want. These hoes stay on me. I rep white GANG. "WGB" all day !
I saw this cutie in my 1st period. I heard a lot about her. She's a baddie and hard to get I heard. I said "Sophia" "what?" She said confused " your looking cute today" I said " thank you" she said " can I have your number? " I said "umm I don't know you!" " that could change ma" I said biting my lip. " "oh I don't think so I don't even know your name" she said " my name is trey" I said. " well Trey I'm not interested thanks though" she said. I rolled my eyes. She's so sexy but she's really hard to get.
My dad got killed because of her punk ass daddy. He was in the game then never got caught. He slipped out and went to college to be a doctor. He gonna get his though once I get with his daughter. I hopped in my Tahoe. I had a system in that truck. I turned on some Cheif keef. I wanted to go to the mall to get me some shoes.
Well well well " if it ain't the beautiful Sophia" " hey Trey" she said. " what are you doing here?" I said " what do you mean. I came here to shop duhh !" She said with a giggle. I saw her friend walking up behind her " who is this?" She said " this is Trey. Ashley" Sophia said " wassup Ashley" I said. "Mm nothing " " ok. Sophia lets go to footlocker I really need more Jordan's" Ashley said "wait Sophia and Ashley shoes on me" " nah I got it but thanks" Sophia said as she walked off. I followed right behind them.
I went into footlocker and saw them picking out some shoes. I went and got the same shoes that Sophia got and followed right to the register. The lady said that'll be $220 I put mine up there and put 5 hundred dollar bills down and told them to keep the change. " thank you Trey" the girls said. " would yall like to go out for something to eat I know yall hungry it's on me" they looked at each other and both said "sure" they smiled " let's go to red lobster I'll drive" Sophia said " fine with me"
Sophia's P.O.V
I was kind of feeling Trey he's so sweet. He's really cute too. I'm looking forward into getting to know him more. We was now in his Tahoe otw to red lobster I was in the passenger seat Ashley was in the back.
Ashley's phone was ringing "what?" She said " man you can just come get me from red lobster I'm almost there" " where you going" I said . " my mom needs me to watch the baby while she goes to work "well I guess that's gonna leave me and you" Trey said. " mm I guess so." I said. We pulled up at red lobster and I saw Ashley's mom in a black Mercedes. She rolled her window down " hey Sophia!" She said " hey Mrs. Johnson" "bye yall" Ashley said. " bye " me and trey said at the same time.
He reached for my hand i gave it to him we started to walk to the door. He held the door for me and we walked in " just two ? " the lady said " yes" Trey said. " follow me" we followed her to a booth. "what can I get yall to drink?" " sweet tea" I said " same for me" Trey said. " Ok I'll be back with your drinks shortly" "well where do we start ma ? " " idk" I said with a giggle. "I like you ma" Trey said " mm " I said blushing. " would you ever give me a chance " " I would, i like you a lot too Trey. But I don't know you that well.
" It was like 7 o'Clock. We was at treys house watching a movie. His house was big it was like 3 stories had its own road it was close to my house. He had like 5 cars. A pool in the back with a hot tub and all. I was sitting on his sofa with my feet across his lap covered in a blanket. "So where are your parents ?" I said "My father was killed a couple years ago. My mom has a new boyfriend I didn't like that so I just moved out on my own." " oh it's getting late do you mind taking me home ? We can go get my car later on tomorrow. I don't feel like driving" " sure ma " he said. " I want you to meet my father so he can know who I've been hanging around" I said " well, um I don't know about that!" Trey said. " why not" I said " well sure Sophia" Trey said. We hopped in his Bentley. My house was like 10 minutes away. " so why do you go to Carson high school?" Trey said "I really didn't fit in with the rich kids at my old school" I said. We pulled up at my house. My dad was home it looked like. We walked inside my dad said " hey who is this?" " this is Trey dad a friend that I met at school today." " oh he looks really familiar!" He said " well have I met you before Trey ?" My dad said .. " no but you killed my father back when you was in the drug game" Trey said. " what are you talking about Trey." I said " your dad know" " dad?" I said " that's a misunderstanding Trey". " no you know what the fuck I'm talking about ! Why did you do that to my daddy ! You didn't have to - " " dad you killed treys father ? Oh my gosh I didn't even know that you was part of the drug game! How could you !! " I said. " sweetie it's not even like that." He said " no leave me alone I said running up stairs". All I heard was yelling and then I heard two gun shots and the door closed.