Chapter 14

Sophia's P.O.V

Today me and triston decided to go shopping. I got in the shower adjusted it how I like, I stayed in there for about 45 minutes. I put on a sun dress with some sandals put a hat on and decided to take a selfie and put it on Instagram.
My phone started ringing it was the jail I was waiting for it to switch over

"Hey baby, how you been?" Orlando said dryly
"Fine I guess just hanging in here, I miss you so much." I said getting sad

" I miss you too, so you been letting triston stay at our house, how long yall been fucking?" He said getting angry

" Orlando really, I just need someone to protect me he haven't even touched me." I said getting upset

"Word I gotta -" the phone hung up

"Are you ready?" Triston said standing at the bottom of the steps. He looked fine. He had on a tank showing all his tattoos and muscles. With a gold chain and a pair or Jordans. His curls were shinning had a line in his head curls surrounded it. he had all his piercings in. He had one on his eye brow he has snake bites and his nose pierced.

Picture of triston with some of his piercings in to the side

"I'm coming" i said with a attitude as I walked down the steps.

"What's your problem ma?" he asked concerned.

I just walked over to the range getting in plugging my phone up.
Lay me down by Sam smith came on I turned it all the way up and sung along with him.

Yes I do, I believe
That one day I will be, where I was
Right there, right next to you
And it's hard, the days just seem so dark
The moon, and the stars, are nothing without you
Your touch, your skin, where do I begin?
No words can explain, the way I'm missing you
The night, this emptiness, this hole that I'm inside
These tears, they tell their own story

You told me not to cry when you were gone
But the feeling's overwhelming, it's much too strong
Can I lay by your side, next to you, you
And make sure you're alright
I'll take care of you
And I don't want to be here if I can't be with you tonight

"You know you have a beautiful voice" Triston said smiling at me I just smiled and looked out the window.

We pulled up at the mall people was just staring. "I guess she fucking him while Lando in jail" I heard one trick say I just ignored them.

We went in every store just about. We were now in the car again. "Let's take a selfie ugly" I said holding up my camera. He bit his lip I just smiled showing my straight teeth with the help from braces.
" We sexy !" He said looking at the picture. "I know right." I said posting the picture on Instagram.

I gotta hella likes in 2 seconds and comments
"@Deliciousmommy he need to be over here checking on his baby I thought his ass was dead " one girl said I just shook my head hoes these days.

I went to her Instagram.
Her bio said " one sexy ass mother of 9 soon to be 10 delicious" she dark skin and her weave was blonde and stiff she had piercings every where lots of thirst traps on her page Ew.

"We here" triston said pulling up at the house getting out all the bags. I went up stairs and took off my clothes and put on one of landos big shirts. I turned on some music. I was listening to Bonafide Love

You don't have to be rich cause money is no objective
But from it's good lovin we have it, in stock, hear wah happen

You may not be, a movie star, you may not drive a big fat car
But I love you in everyway, I love you in every way
(Buju Banton: Every way I can tink off)
I don't know why, oh why, I don't know why, oh why

Woman yuh may not be wealthy nah drive a fast car
But mi nah go leff yuh out cau we a come from far
Yuh memba when mi only have one arrow shirt
Now yuh a, mogle wid mi inna yuh tight up skirt
As long as mi deh pon massa God earth
Mi nah fi get where mi a come from, mi nah go dish yuh dirt

Triston walked in and interrupted "why are you in here ?" I asked him

" to see you, I want you." he said licking his lips and walking over to me

"what the fuck chill out triston" I said scooting up on the bed getting kind of scared.
" You know you feeling me too ma it's cool" he said sitting on the bed and rubbing on me through my panties.
I moaned.
"You want it ? " He asked taking off my panties.
"No triston get out" I said he didn't listen he just fingered me roughly. I screamed and cried
"My baby ! I'm pregnant why are you doing this to me?" I said crying

"Because I want you and I want you to be with me nobody else I don't want you to have his baby I want you to have mine" he said. Taking his manhood out and ramming it into me as I kicked and screamed. When he was done he just layed on the bed and smiled I got up and blood started running down my legs I keep walking i called Jessica told her to pick me up I sat on the porch crying.

" Where the fuck you think you going?" Triston said turning red

"To the hospital yyou killlled my baby" I said crying. Austin and Jessica had pulled up by the time he could say anything else. I got in the car. They kept asking what I happen but I didn't say anything.

Jessica's P.O.V

I was so clueless I just saw blood that's all but I don't think triston would do anything to harm Sophia we just sat in the waiting room.

"Family for Ms. Sky?" The doctor said. I got up and went over there. "It seems like she was raped and she had a miscarriage you can go back and see her If you want room 345" he said walking off.

i was speechless and Austin looked pissed. " Let me go handle his bitch ass" Austin said leaving

. " Go back and see her baby" he said. Before going out the door.

I went back in the room to see Sophia laying down on her side crying I just ran my fingers through her hair and told her it'll be okay

Austin P.O.V
I beat his ass and now I'm taking him to the trap to let them finish him off.

Sophia's P.O.V.
A FEW WEEKS LATER
I was in my kitchen drinking a cup of hot tea looking at a magazine. I'm so happy that they finished off triston before I did. I decided to go out tonight with the girls. Jessica and Farrah Lexis said she might go.

It was now 8 i decided to go take a shower. I stayed in there for about 30 minutes . I got out put lotion on I put on a tight dress that stopped below my bottom it was low cut so there was no need in wearing a bra. I wore some cute heels left my hair flat ironed and I put my nose piercing in. I hopped in my pink Ashton Martin. I was now otw to the club.

I walked in and went to vip to see all my girls "hey girls" we all hugged and stuff. "thats my song" I yelled when She twerkin by cash out came on me she Jessica went on the dance floor I was twerking and I noticed someone was behind me but I didn't care until he touch my waist I turned around. i couldn't believe who I just saw.

"Triston what are you doing - " before I could get anything else out he drug me to the car. He made me drink something made me feel weird.
We were now in this weird room I was naked. I saw him come over to me and smile.

"Hey " I said to him smiling. That drink had me out of control. He went over and put a camera on the wall and started to strip.

"Where are we" I asked. Him confused

"Be quiet, if you talk ill kill you I told you you was going to have my baby " he said so serious.

He started rubbing on my clit making me wet I moaned

"Did I tell you to moan" he said slapping me. He entered me slowly I held my mouth open he started to go faster. I just cried.

What have I got myself into I miss Orlando.

There you go guys 😊💦
Leave comments 😬