Chapter 9

Sophia's P.O.V.
i just got home and put my pjs on Orlando was in his office. My phone vibrated it was a unknown number I figured it was Triston.
Unknown- Heey cutie
Me- Hi, let me guess this is Triston?
Unknown- Yess ma'am, so are you taken?
Me- yes, I'm engaged and expecting I guess you didn't see my baby bumb and the ring on my finger ?
Triston 🙌- nah I didn't but I guess we can still be good friends what do you think ?
Me- yeah, if that's okay with Orlando!
Triston🙌- wait , your engaged to Orlando Harper ?
Me- yes, you know him ?
Triston 🙌- yeah, I use to work for him. But I gtg 😘👋.
That was so awkward. But oh well. " Lannnnnndooooo!!, Come get in bed with me I'm lonely" I said sadly. "I'm coming baby " he said. I wanted to watch a movie on Netflix. I picked a lifetime type of movie. He came up and turned the tv off jumping on the bed like a big ass kid which made me laugh. "Why did you turn off the movie" I said poking my lip out "I wanted your attention to be on me." he said liking his lips. "you look so beautiful I love you so much." He added. I blushed and kissed his lips. He let go and layed close to me rubbing my belly. "I hope it's a boy" he said. " I want a girl!" "A girl or a boy would be fine but I would prefer a boy, i would raise a thug." He said "no way , I want a boy that's going to go to college and not be in the game. It's too dangerous for kids." I said with a attitude "Nahh, I'd teach ion everything. I've been in the game since I was 13". He said. We had a moment of just silence. He went right for my lips. He took off my pajamas. And started to rub his hands all over my goodies. I let out a soft moans.

Ashley's P.O.V

I was at home in the bed just chilling with a sleeping Avon beside me. I love him so much. I think I'm going to go to sleep we have a doctors appointment early in the morning.