Chapter 13

Triston's P.O.V ~

I pulled up to Sophia's house and rung the door bell. "Hi Triston" she said. She had on a big polo shirt it went down to her knees and some black nike socks with her hair in a big messy bun.

"here's your ice cream and tissue " I said handing her the ice cream. "Come in and take a seat" she said walking to the kitchen. I closed the door and walked over to the living room and sat down on the brown sofa.

"This house is very nice!" I said while looking around "thank you" she said while she took a seat. "So, how are you holding up gorgeous?" "Im fine I guess, I really miss Orlando" she said while putting a spoon full of ice cream in her mouth. "well, it'll be ok I'm here if you need anything." I said. "Thank you, thank means a lot.

We continued to talk laugh and watch Netflix for the past 2 hours.

Sophia's P.O.V~

It felt good having someone over to talk to. My hormones has really been acting up since I've been pregnant. I try my best to ignore that though. Triston was at the bottom of the sofa with his feet propped up I was on the other side.

He got up "where you going?" He ignored me and came up to me. "Sophia your beautiful" he said coming closer. His lips touched mine. He wiggled his tongue until i opened my mouth letting him slowly kiss me. I snapped out of it "no, this isn't right your gonna have to go." I said getting up pointing to the door "Yeah your right, im sorry" he said leaving.

I ran up stairs and got on my bed. I can't believe I let that happen. I went to sleep.

The next morning

I got up brushed my teeth and jumped in the shower for 20 minutes. I hopped out and through on some pink and black work out pants with a fitted black shirt along with some running shoes. I decided to go for a walk today to release some stress. I got my iPhone and my beats.

I started walking it was a lot of people out this morning. I put it on Resentment By Jasmine Sullivan I started to sing.
I wish I could believe you... then I'd be alright
But now everything you told me, really don't apply
To the way... I feel inside
Loving you was easy, once upon a time
But now my suspicions of you have multiplied
And it's all because you lied
That's my song, I love to sing I have a very unique voice. I walked for about 1 hour around the neighborhood. I thought I'd go see how Ashley's been

I walked into her house " where you at bitch!" I yelled. I ran up stairs into her room "oh my gosh! I screamed I saw Ashley laying on the ground in a puddle of blood. With her eyes wide open. There was note "your next" I screamed. I was shaking I dialed tristons number "triston come to Ashley and Avons house now !!!" I yelled into the phone. about five minutes he pulled up I ran over and hugged him and just cried in his arms "what happen" he said "someone murdered Ashley my bestfriend and it was a note saying that I'm next! I'm so scared" I said crying "it'll be ok I got you, I'll call one of the guys up to tell them to come clean this up" he said.

Orlando P.O.V ~
I miss my babies so much. Me and Avon was put in a cell together. They took him up front for something. He came back looking sad.

"What's up man " I asked "they killed Ashley" he said crying. Just went up and hugged him "it's gonna be ight man this game is getting serious, but we can't do anything about it locked up. I got triston handling it." i said patting his back "why did they have to do this to my girl though" he said "I don't know but it'll be ok"

A few days later
Sophia's P.O.V.

I have so much stress right now. My husband locked up and my bestfriend was just murdered. Triston has been staying at my house every since the day of Ashley's death.

Her funeral was today. They wouldn't let Avon come I feel so bad. For him. I wore a black fitted dress and some black red bottoms.

I was sitting in the funeral listening to the choir sing and the preacher preach it was so many people crying.

After the funeral triston took me home and went in the guess room and went to sleep. I just poured me a glass of wine and listened to pandora on my beats pill.