Chapter 12

Few days later
Orlando's P.O.V

We was leaving the doctors office. We just found out that were having a boy I'm so hype about this. Now we're going shopping. We are going to the mall and to baby stores only just because Sophia's ass get carried away.

"Baby do you like this little outfit?" It was blue and white with a Jordan sign on the shirt "yeah that's hot, you can pick up a few more things, then we need go to foot locker and get some furniture for the nursery."

We walked into kids footlocker, we got him every pair of Jordan's in the store well just the new ones not the flights and stuff but it was only like 7 pair. We're going to do him a wall with all his shoes on it like the shoes are in footlocker.

We was now leaving footlocker, otw to a baby furniture store. " I think we are a little too hype for the baby" Sophia said laughing. "I know right but I like it" I said laughing.

We picked up a few things for the room. A rocking chair, changing station, a crib, play pin (etc). "I think we should go home and start designing before I get too big to do anything to help you."

Ashley's P.O.V~

Me and Avon was laying on the sofa all cuddled up until the door bell rang. "You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed to you by the state." The cop said as he took my baby away. "What did he do !!" I yelled. "ma go inside" Avon said.

Avon's P.O.V.
They took me to the jail and put me in a holding cell. I saw that lando was in there. "Lando what the fuck is this about" I asked. "About Trey, I'm suppose to be getting married in four days." He said sadly. "We gonna get out of here bro." I said patting his back.

I was taking in for questioning. "So, did you have anything to do with the murder of Trey Law?" He said looking at me. "Hell Nahh!" I said. "Are you sure?" "Yes man, now let me go!" i yelled. "No we're going to hold you over night you will have court in the morning" the man said

The next morning

Lando's P.O.V.

I was in the court waiting for the judge. "Orlando Harper, I find you guilty of second degree murder of Trey Law, You will be serving two years" I didn't say nothing I looked at Sophia and she looked so pitiful. I went over and hugged her and kissed her belly. "I love you baby I will be back in no time." I said kissing her. "Ok, Mr. Harper your time is up." The officer said grabbing me I looked at Sophia crying.

Sophia's P.O.V

Avon was sentenced 5 months. They thought he had something to do with it but he didn't.

I just went home and layed down in my bed. My phone was ringing. "Hello?" I said "hey, this is Triston I got a new number." He said
"hi, Triston" I said into the phone
" Waasup, I heard that lando was sentenced 2 years in the pin, if you need anything you can hit me up"
" Well, can you bring me a box of tissue and some ice cream" I said sniffing.
"Sure ma, I'm on the way."
I'm not trying to get with Triston or anything I just want a friend to talk to. I don't know what I'm going to do without him.