Chapter 11

Avon's P.O.V ~

Having the family over was kind of fun. Me and lando the only ones that's still up. Everybody else just knocked.

Next morning-
Orlando's P.O.V

We decided that everybody would go out to iHop this morning. We drove my jeep so everybody could fit.

Pulling up at iHop I saw that Trey was inside I saw him through the glass. He smirked at me I pulled out my gun and shot through the glass I shot again. He fell I heard everybody screaming. I forgot I was in public "lando! What the fuck" Sophia said. "Everybody lets go!" We jumped back in the jeep. Speeding down the road "what the fuck was that lando" Avon said as he was driving back to his house. "I saw Trey and I had a flashback" I said shaking my head.

We pulled up at there house "come on baby we need to go home" I said hopping in the car. the whole ride home was silent. we got back to the house I saw Sophia ran up stairs to the bath room. I went into the bathroom and saw her sitting in the floor crying. I picked her up like a baby. "What's wrong baby?" I said to her "I just watched you kill the person that killed my father" she said crying. "I'm sorry baby I said kissing her lips. "It'll be okay Babygirl." Ok. I laid her down on the bed slipped her clothes off of her. Went into the bathroom and ran her some water. i picked her up and took her into the bathroom and sat her in the tub. I slipped my clothes off and got right in with her.

Avon P.O.V.
Me and Ashley are actually getting married in a few months but we haven't told the family yet. "Von" I heard Ashley said. "Yes baby" "Nvm" "ill be back" I said to her.

I wanted to buy her a car. So I went over to buy her the newest Audi. I wanted to do something special for her just because. I got her three pairs of red bottoms also a few short dresses oh she's going to love this. I called Tae and told him to bring Farrah and go pick up my car from the car lot and take it to the crib.

I was now on the way home I put a big bow on the top of it. I put the red bottoms on the front of the car along with the dresses. I went inside "baby !, come out side for a second" i yelled. "ok" she said as she ran outside her mouth dropped. "Is this for me ???" She said "yes baby" I said laughing she went and looked at the dresses. And got into the car letting the top back.