Birthday Bash pt3

Samantha POV
I woke up the next morning feeling a cold breeze hit my back. I rolled over reaching out for the spot that Lizzie was at, but it was empty. I reluctantly got up wrapping the sheet around my naked body. I saw Lizzie standing on the balcony in one of my t-shirts, I smiled going out towards her

"Good morning my love" she turned around smiling at me, "Good morning" she leaned up kissing me. I tried to deepen the kiss but she wouldn't allow it, "We have things to do today" I rolled my eyes "But I just want to make love to you" She smiled kissing me quickly, "We have our honeymoon for that" I smiled "I can't wait"

Elizabeth POV
We all met for breakfast at a little restaurant near the hotel. "So what's on the agenda for today?" We all started talking about things that we could do, "Well I want to do a snorkel trip while we're here" everyone agreed with Clays comment. I looked over seeing Sam and Florence quietly talking about something

"We should get matching tattoos" I laughed at Chris joke, "I love you Evens but no" everyone laughed going back into their own conversations. "So Lizzie how are my niece and nephew?" I smiled at Millie, "Good! Knox said his first words last week" she smiled "Really! What did he say?" I looked over at Sam "Mummy" she smiled "Aww, do you feel a need to compete for his love already?" I laughed "Oh for sure"

After breakfast the group went on a hike to a waterfall. "Babe wait up" Sam turned around smiling "Come on, baby you can do it" I smiled reaching my hand out "You have to help me" she took my hand smirking "For someone who's 32 you sure act like a grandma" I laughed "Shut up"

Samantha POV
When we got to the waterfall everyone was breathless, "This is stunning" I nodded agreeing with Tom's statement. We heard people screaming so we went to investigate. When we got there we saw people cliff jumping. "Sick" I looked over at Flo smirking, we both started to undress leaving us in our bathing suits. "Sam you two aren't actually going to jump right?" I smirked at Sarah, "Oh I'm jumping"

I got close to the ledge peering over. I turned to Flo wide eyed, "It's a far drop" she looked over agreeing, "Let's do it together" I smiled taking her hand, "Wait!" I released her hand seeing Lizzie coming over. "If you jump, I jump" I smiled kissing her cheek "You don't have to" she shrugged "I want to" I nodded taking her hand, "On three, one...two...three"

Elizabeth POV
Once we emerged from the water Sam latched onto me. "Are you ok?" I nodded, "Ya I'm fine. Are you?" She nodded "That was so much fun" I laughed "I know. We should do it again" she smirked "Who are you and what have you done with Elizabeth Olsen" I laughed "She met the love of her life" Sam bit her lip wiping water from her face, "I really do love you" I smiled "I really love you too" she took my hand "No I don't think you understand, I love you more than words can describe"

After the hike we all went out to lunch a a pizza place. "Evens get the cheeseburger pizza" he laughed at Florence comment, "I will if you share it with me" I smiled looking over at Sam. "What are you going to get baby?" She shrugged "Maybe just pepperoni with extra cheese" I nodded "Do you want to get a large and split it?" I nodded, "Sure"

Samantha POV
During lunch I felt a hand on my thigh. I knew it wasn't Lizzie because she was across from me. I looked at Flo who was smirking while talking to Millie. I leaned over to her ear, "Take your hand off my thigh. We're in public" she immediately pulled it away, smirk dropping

"Hey darling, do you want to go shopping after this?" Lizzie nodded eating the last of her pizza. I tried to pay for lunch but Rich wouldn't let me, "Sammy stop, this is your trip" I reluctantly nodded thanking him