Chapter 8

April stared at Raph for a moment. "So you want to break into police headquarters?" she said slowly

Emma sits besides Mikey as her two brothers and April all sat in the designed small dining area

"Uh... Yeah," he replied offhandedly. "Donnie said he needs more of the purple ooze to track Bebop and Rocksteady. And you said the cops would've logged it into Evidence Control Room by now."

"Okay, and Leo is good with this plan?" April asked raising an eyebrow knowing how their brother Leo was.

"Actually, I'm in charge on this one." He stands up tall when April raised an eyebrow "Ain't that right, Mikey?""

"You're right," Mikey agreed nervously looking at April while handing his little sister a slice of pizza

"Look." Raph brought over blueprints of the police headquarters building and spread it over the table. "So, we can take the elevator shafts and vents." He looked at April and Casey. "We need you two to stay on the ground."

"Whoa. I -" Casey interrupted, chuckling nervously. "I can't just walk right into police headquarters."

Raph rolls his eyes "What are you chicken?" He looks at Casey annoyed

"Hey!" Casey jumped to his feet, standing tall trying to look tough at the turtle. "Who are you calling chicken, turtle?"

Raph looks him up and down and gets a smirk on his face "Emma?" He looks at his little sister who looks up at him with pizza sauce on her face "What sounds does a chicken make?"

Emma bends her arms to look like wings and start flapping her wings clucking like a chicken, giggling. April couldn't help but laugh a little in her hand as Casey glares at her that Raph used her to make fun of him.

"Look, do you want to find Bebop and Rocksteady or not?" Raph asked Casey, clearly just as fed up. The two held eye contact for a moment before Casey gave in.

"So we're breaking into police headquarters," he said. April frowned as he sat down again.

"We got one last boondoggle," Raph continued. "We need to find someone to sneak you guys past security checkpoint." As he spoke, Mikey was stuffing three slices of pizza at once into his mouth Emma watched fascinated. "Only plan I got so far... may be a tad less than appetizing."

Everyone glanced at Mikey, who looked up. "Are we going somewhere?"

Raph looks down at Emma who tries to stuff two pizzas in her mouth like Mikey "Em don't try to eat those at once you're gonna get a stomach ache!" He pulls one pizza away, he takes a wipe and start wiping her mouth. Emma grunts a little wiggling "Stop squirming." Raph grumps annoyed as he finishes wiping the sauce of her mouth.

Emma gets up from the chair running to her room to get ready, Raph stands up and turns seeing Casey looking at him odd "Whatcha looking at Jones?" He growls

Casey looks at Raph silently before actually speaking "You really love that kid don't you?"

Raph nods "I'd break into police headquarters for her." He walks away with a clutched fist ready to roll

....................................................

April holds Emma's hand as they walk though a fancy party that Vern was attending, they find him wearing a black suit and tie and the key to the city around his neck while talking to Carmelo Anthony.

"Ok Remember Em if he say's no we go to plan B." April smirks as Emma giggles menacingly . "Vern!" April shouted his name out loud. "We need to go. And bring that key to the city with you."