Chapter 9

Vern enters the building first and distracted the lobby guards.

About a minute later, April and Casey went inside while Raph, Mikey and Emma had already entered the building through the air vents and now they were in the elevator shaft.

Raph puts Emma on the back of his shell, the little girl whimpers a little scared but Raph gives her an assuming smile patting her head

They jump down on the roof of the elevator, they ride it up to the level they're waiting for before squeezing through the air vents.

They crawl until they find the vent they needed; it overlooked the security checkpoint, and through the slits in the vent they could see April looking up at them.

April's card was swiped and Mikey went to work by changing the details so she would be allowed in, thanks to Vern planting a chip on the reception computers to allow them to hack the system. "Anytime now, Mikey," Raph hissed.

"I'm hurrying, I'm hurrying," Mikey replied having trouble typing from the fact that he only had three fingers, finally the system goes though and April is able to move forward.

Mikey fist-pumped, hitting Raph in the jaw in the process making Emma giggle quietly.

As Casey and April moved off, Emma and her brothers crawled through the air vents to the men's locker room. as they spied on an officer standing at his locker, he was oblivious to Raph holding himself up above his head, with Mikey sitting on Raph's shell holding Emma

He nods to them and Mikey grabs Emma by her waist and leans her close to the officer, she stretches out her hand and focuses hard as the security card start to slip out of the cop's locker.

Suddenly Emma's face twitches about to sneeze she quickly covers her mouth with both hands losing focus the card starts to fall to the ground but luckily Raph sticks out his tongue catching it.

The three siblings continued to crawl through the air vents, Mikey using his skateboard to pull himself along. Emma crawls in front of him and Raph who unfortunately got stuck against the ceiling considering his shell was so big.

Huffing under his breath, Raph took the card and threw it down the channel towards them, and Mikey caught it. He then handed it to Emma and she crawled to the next air vent. She waited for April and Casey to pass below, then dropped the card through the slits and April caught it.

"Cowabunga," she said in a low voice, smiling up at Emma giving the little girl a wink before she swiped the card.

There was a beep, and as the doors opened none of them were expecting two Foot Ninjas to emerge from within. Emma gasps covering her mouth with both of her hands she quickly crawls over to Mikey hiding in his chest slightly shaking

"What's wrong sis?" Mikey holds her concerns, he looks down and gasp too seeing one of the ninjas was holding a vial of purple ooze.

They had been beaten them to it.

The ninjas ran at April and Casey but easily flipped over their heads, running down the hallway. As Casey gave chase April hit the fire alarm on the wall then gave chase as well

"They're here they're here." Emma chews on her finger shaking

Mikey quickly takes out his phone and dials a number within a second Donnie's voices pops up.

"Oh, hey, Mikey. What's up?"

"Mayday, mayday, mayday!" he kept shouting. "The Foot Clan -"

"What's going on?" Leo asked.

At that moment the three of them were sliding down the elevator shaft, Mikey's voice echoing around them as he replied with Emma holding onto him tight on his back. "The Foot Clan have the purple ooze! We need backup at police headquarters right now!"