Chapter 11

"They're not monsters, ok" April groans frustrated sitting in an interrogation room with Casey and the chief of police "The only really monster is shredder and the two mutants that he's created

"Bebop and Rocksteady." Casey tries to add but the chief shuts him up

"If you think anything coming out of your mouth is gonna add to her credibility you are sorely mistaken" the chief gives him an angry glare

"Shredder mutated them with the help of Baxter stockman  that's who need to go see."

"Funny you should mention Dr. Stockman we just finished analyzing some security footage from TCRI that he gave us." The chief reaches behind her grabbing a remote to turn on the tv

"Great." April shrugs her shoulders

"Guess who's on it." The chief smirks turning on the tv, April looks to see a footage of her and Emma breaking into the TCRI headquarters as Emma uses her telekinesis to grab the ooze, April darts her eyes confused "That's not what happened that footage has been altered it's been edited."

"We checked its authenticity." The chief shakes her head with a small smug smirk, April huffs a little "I want a phone call."

The chief chuckles half heartedly at the reporter "I hate to break it to you but all the phones have been shut down on account of monsters breaking into our station house." April tenses up glaring at her, she wanted to jump over the table and strangle that woman for calling her friends monsters "Well I'd hate to break it to you but legally I'm entitled to a phone call."

"Tell me where they are."

"I didn't know and even if I did know I wouldn't tell you."

The two woman glare holes into each other's eyes before Casey broke the ice "Chief the turtles are not the one who should be."

"We'll see about that." The chief stands up about to walk out the room but then April speaks up "Where's Emma."

"The child is in our padded cell she'll be transferred to a psych ward where she's be tested and top guarded where she can't hurt anyone else."

Casey looks at the chief like she was insane "Are you crazy you can't do that!"

"She's hurt my officers 10 are in the hospital with one of them having an concussion." The chief glares at him "That girl is dangerous."

"She was scared, half of your squad had guns drawn on her! Not to mention one of them called her a monster!" Casey stands up now angry that she was treating Emma like a criminal

"That little girl has been though so much that you don't even understand." April steps up to the chief "Do you remember that hospital on 5th and main a year ago? It was a psych ward where the scientists/ foot clan would inflict horrible experiments on people and Baxter Stockman is one of them."

"He can't be he mainly researches and does test for chemical experiments he doesn't experiment on people." The chief rolls her eyes not believing her

"He experimented on Emma until the turtles found her! If it weren't for them she would have been dead! That little girl goes though the Constant reminder and trauma everyday and you want to treat her like a criminal." April gets in the chiefs face, she sees Emma like a niece/daughter and that's things she's gonna let happen is some woman who doesn't even know what she's been though treat her like a common criminal.

Luckily a knock at the door breaks the tension, it opens revealing a officer looking panicked "Chief the kid's having a panic attack."

"Then take care of it."