Chapter 27

Skylar p.o.v

What the fuck how is this even possible?!

Skylar - how in the hell are you out? That cell was specially made to keep you in.

Trevor - its was easy when I had a little help from a red headed slut who craves your cock.

Isis. That's what's she was taking about earlier.

Orin - you took a potion? Didn't you?

Trevor is now a Tribrid between human/Atlantean and squid so his upper body is human with atlantean strength while his legs are now tentacles. This is bad not only do I have to find Lizzie before he does but he's going to be stronger then last time I notice that he is looking at my sister oh hell no.

Skylar - get your fucking eyes off my sister Trevor!!!

Trevor - your sister huh? Your know I will be looking for a new mistress after I get married your interest hunny?

Aziza - eww no thanks I'd rather suck on a trout, cone to think of it a trout might have a bigger brain.

Orin chuckles that's my sister for you I need to get rid of this prick so I can look for Lizzie and Silas.

Trevor - women should be seen not heard.

Aziza - sexist prick......ahhhhhh!!

Suddenly one of Trevor's tentacles has wrapped itself around her and other has smack into me and Orin wracking us into the sea bed but we quickly recover from it then we zoom back to  Trevor however we stop in our tracks as we see that he has wrapped his tentacle around Aziza body up to her neck.

Skylar - let my sister go.

Trevor smirks I really wanna punch his stupid face.

Trevor - tell you what I will give you back your sister if you give me what's rightfully mine.

Skylar - rightfully yours?!

Trevor - yeah I want my Lizzie back

OK now he is trying to provoke me like always.

Skylar - Lizzie isn't yours Trevor she is mine leave her alone!!

Trevor - The deal is Lizzie for your sister. Its your choice.

At that moment Trevor suddenly screams in pain as the tentacle that he has Aziza in is cut off and then a voice.

Lizzie - Let her go Trevor!!!

We look over to see Lizzie but there is something is off with her.........how is she breathing underwater? Could it habe something to do with the fact that her necklace is glowing? I never did ask mum about. Everyone is looking at Lizzie in shock we have no idea what's going the now but we can sort that out later right now we have something to take care off

Orin - lizzie what happened to you?

Lizzie - Orin not the time.

Behind her i see my mum ans dad helping Silas who is wearing a diving mask with a small oxygen tank on his back he must have found it on the yacht. Dad looks over to us then speeds over to us as mum helps Silas the rest of the way to the surface.

King Dardanus - are you all ok?

We all nod to him well apart from Trevor that it as he glares at us then his eyes go to Lizzie and they are filled of lust.

Trevor - time for you to come where you belong i will have you one way or other Lizzie.

Lizzie - not a fucking chance Trevor this ends now.

I swim over to her and put my hand on her belly she looks to me i give her a "is the baby ok? look Lizzie smiles and nods yes to me.

Trevor - i will kill that bastard baby inside you and replace it with my own.

Lizzie gasps in horror while my blood starts to boil how dare he threaten my child!!!.

King Dardanus - lizzie is pregnant?

I look to my father who's face in full of wonder and surprise i smile to him but look back to Trevor as we hear his voice there is a evil smirk in his face as he says the words.

Trevor - not for long she won't be.