Eugene

*Eugene is Southern, and most people from the South cuss a ton at 11. I did, and I'm from Oklahoma. *

I've always been a very shy, introverted person. At my school I'm always bullied for being Asian. One time I made a kids hair catch fire.

Well of course I didn't do it, that's impossible, but I got really angry and suddenly he was on fire.

My dad is never around, always from place to place and his 'home' isn't really our Texas place, he'll always see Korea as home.

I'm honestly damn surprised he hasn't left yet.

As I get home from school January 18th, my 11th birthday, I grab the mail for my mom. Theirs some letter addressed to me from 'Hogwarts' but I just assume it's junk and hand it all to her.

Suddenly I see her face light up like a bonfire and she's squeezing the shit out of me.

What. The. Fuck.

"Uh. Mom. Gotta do homework." I say, a lick of my southern accent showing, when my sister hears it she slaps me on the back of the neck with a newspaper, "Stop talking like that, you red neck."

I grumble, rubbing my neck. Can't be Asian. Can't be Texan. God I don't belong fucking anywhere.

I look back at my mom, hate still evident in my eyes from when my sister hit me.

I realize she's crying and my eyes immediately soften. What the hell.

"Mom? You okay?"

She quickly nods her head. "Yes Gene. Yes I am. I have something to tell you."

* 2 hours later*

"I'm a fucking wizard?!" my mom glares. "Gene. Language."

"What the hell!" I re-read the letter for the 100th time.

'Mr Eugene Lee-Yang, based off your family's outstanding rolls in the wizarding world, present and past, we would be delighted to have you at Hogwarts, if you so please.

Usually we do not admit students outside of the U. K., but we are willing to make an acception for you.

We hope to see you at Hogwarts soon,

Signed,
Professor McGonagall.'

What. The. Fuck.

How do you even handle this information? I'm a fucking wizard?

And I'm going to Scotland?!

Damn. That's pretty cool. Wait till I tell those bullies at school.

"Eugene," my mother looks down at me "you can not tell anyone." can witches read minds? Because that was way too soon after I said I'd tell my bullies.

Oh my god. I get to get away from bullies. For the rest of my schooling. I can say I went to some awesome boarding school off with like horses and shit.

Yeah the boys would like that.

I'm sure the girls would to, I guess.

*diagon alley *

What. The. Fuck.

That's gotta be my new catch phrase now, right? I've said it what, countless times since I've gotten that damn letter.

It took me about a week to finally realize my mom wasn't playing a big prank on me. That would've been a shit prank.

I'm in London, and my mom just zapped us here through our fucking fireplace.