4

This is me and the boys first weekend at Hogwarts. I didn't expect school to be as hard as it was, I'll admit.

Like it's obviously easier then my muggle school but it's draining having to learn things that I don't even know much about yet.

I'm just glad I don't have to take science... or math.

The boys seem very obviously drained as well because I'm the first awake, which never happens. Usually it's Eugene, who sleeps from 2am-6am, then Ned so he can study quidditch plays, and then Keith.

It's 10am, breakfast is still being served. I sneak down to the kitchens rather then the great hall.

I've made friends with a few house elves since I've been here, considering the late hours of the night that I spend in the common room I typically get spooked by them appearing out of nowhere.

My favorite house elf is named Zeeky, typically she is accompanied by her friend Soorey, he is nice as well but it's hard to talk with him as his English is... questionable.

I get to the kitchen and immediately Zeeky is at my side "Mister Zach!" she curtsies "How can Zeeky be helping you today?"

He smiles down at the elf. "Hey Zeeky." he greets "Do you think you could prepare some breakfast for me, Keith, Ned, and Eugene?"

Zeeky immediately nods at his request, zooming off in a blur.

House elves have the power to go very, very fast. It gives me a headache to try and keep up so I pick at my fingernails instead.

Soorey is by my side next, handing him a cuppa. Zach gives the elf a big, nervous smile.

"Thank you, Soorey!"

Soorey wrings at his hands. "Their is no need to be thanking Soorey. Soorey is happy to serve." he bows and is off in a zip.

After another 30 seconds Zeeky is back with 4 dishes of food. 2 of them dairy free for him and Keith, the others loaded with things that would kill Zach.

"Thank you Zeeky!"

Zeeky curtsies again, "You is welcome. Is you needing anything more, mister Zach?"

"Call me Zach, Zeeky. But no, this is great."

Rather then agreeing to call him just Zach, she's gone in a blur again.

He laughs, smiling at his elf friend, then goes to the Ravenclaw common room to deliver the food.

Eugene is up when he opens the door, he's rubbing his eyes and stretching, sitting up in his bed.

When he sees Zach he straightens up. "Morning."

Zach smiles softly, he knows Eugene's guard is up. That's okay, he can take as long as he needs to become comfortable around him. Zach doesn't mind.

Zach placed the food onto Eugene side table, smiling at him.

"Zeeky added extra food because last time she was worried about how much you eat in the great hall." Zach avoids mentioning Eugene's eating disorder because he knows Eugene doesn't want the other guys to know and he's not 100% sure they're all asleep.

Eugene gulps, smiling "Thanks, Zach."

Zach nods, smiling back. "Anytime mate"

With that, Zach wakes up the other guys "Breakfast!!!"

Ned wakes up with a start, hitting his head on his bed frame, then grumbling loudly.

Zach burst out laughing, Eugene is smirking, holding back his laugh, and Keith is just stirring, fighting off sleep.