Prologue

(Grimmauld Place November 3rd 1970)

"Sirius, Sirius, wake up It's our birthday!" Cassiopeia said excitedly in a quiet voice trying not to wake anyone else up. "We're 11, we get to go to Hogwarts soon, you think our Hogwarts letters will come today?"

Cassie's hair started to turn yellow from excitement, when she was born she had rainbow hair, the healers informed her mother that her daughter was a metamorphmagus much to Walburga's disapproval once she learned her baby couldn't control her hair colour, and from then taught her to keep her hair the natural black colour and to stop turning her eyes blue instead of their natural grey.

"Don't let mother see you with your yellow hair, she'll have a hissy fit and will lock you in our room" Sirius said sitting up "anyway let's go get Regulus"

The twins crept carefully through the house not making a noise, Regulus's bedroom was right next to father's study so we would have to be very quiet. As they approached the study they heard the voices of their parents

"Walburga, Cassiopeia is eleven now, you have to tell her about the gift"

"No Orion, she is a disobedient, horrible child, there is nothing special about her, there's no way she inherited the gift, she doesn't deserve it, besides it hasn't been inherited by any of the women of the Nobel House of Black in over a thousand years"

"I don't know much of what the children are like but you can't deny that Cassiopeia is well advanced for her age, the extent of what Sirius and Regulus can do is levitating things and other average accidental magic but Cassiopeia, she can transfigure things preform charms that are above accidental magic, not to mention that she's a metamorphmagus, that trait hasn't been seen in this family for years, she may have the gift, one of the traits is extraordinary ability to heal others and themselves, can you remember once when she has gotten hurt, even when you used the-" Orion stopped talking abruptly.

Regulus's door clicked open and he walked out and saw Sirius and Cassie standing silently outside of Orion's office, oblivious as ever he opened his mouth as to start speaking but quickly closed it again when both the twins frantically gestured to be quiet.

"Regulus is that you?" Walburga called out from inside the study, "you're up awfully early aren't you? It is Saturday you don't have to get up at six"

"Yes it is me mother, I just wanted to wish Cassie and Sirius a Happy Birthday" Regulus replied as he watched Cassiopeia and Sirius sneak downstairs most likely to the dining room, just as the twins snuck out of sight Walburga and Orion left the study "I think the twins are downstairs in the dining room, Cassie said something about getting there early last night"

"Let's go get breakfast then, and why were you going to wish Cassiopeia and Sirius Happy Birthday, I've told you they're nothing but bad influences, and very disgraceful, little brats always questioning wether we're better than mudbloods and filthy half-bloods" she grumbled walking to the stair to go down to the dining room with Orion and Regulus following close behind

"Sorry Mother it won't happen again, and of course we're better than Muggleborns and half-bloods, we're purebloods" Regulus replied, although he was taught that he was better then muggleborns and half-bloods all his life he shared his siblings beliefs, however unlike them he wasn't brave enough to speak out like they did, he'd seen and heard what happens when Sirius and Cassie spoke out of turn, he thought they were so brave, ridiculously stupid, but brave.

They entered the dining room to see Cassie and Sirius sitting in their places
at the dining table, just as Regulus, and their parents sat down two Owls flew in one owl dropped a copy of the Daily Prophet in front of Orion and the other dropped two letters in front of Cassie and Sirius, their Hogwarts letters. In green ink Cassiopeia read