Chapter ONE

My uniform was already placed out onto the bed. The plaid top and a matching short skirt with another pair of red flats on the carpet. Then there was the long haired wig on the desktop. I cringed my nose then stepped back. Was this really happening? God why was my father such an idiot.

"The girl figure would be much more compatible and a way better way of hiding yourself" said my new stylist with a smile.

I slapped my face and groaned. Gawsh yes I know for a sixteen year old guy my body isn't the best of the best. Scrony then completely pale from being in all day. Well what could I say, being homeschooled meant I got to be indoors twenty-four seven. But.. but why, why did it have to come to this? Goddamit why!?

I held my bag close to my side and stepped down the stairs. I could see Tomas already by the counter in his uniform. Mrs. Fredrick by the sink washing plates. I closed my eyes then took a deep breath. These people were helping in such a huge way. Even though I did not wanna be known by this image, it was the only way I could be safe. As well as my dumbass father. I opened my eyes with a glare.

"Here goes nothing"I whipsered.

Slowly I went the rest of the way. Tomas took a huge gulp of water then turned hearing my steps. His eyes widened.

"Don't you dare spit that on me. I'm not changing all over agian"I pointed.

He swallowed then choked and gasped. Mrs. Frederick turned then covered her mouth. Even so she smiled.

"Dylan you look- "she cheered.

"Ridiculous"I interupted.

She shook her head quickly.

"No no complete opposite! This just suits you so much. Well in a way. No one will know it's you, I promise."she clapped.

I stared back embarrassed then covered my face.

"We should go now"Tomas choked.

I nodded then walked towards the door. Mrs. Frederick followed handing Tomas a card.

"Buy yourselves some good food there you hear me "she said.

Tomas laughed. "Just food?"he said waving the card.

Mrs Fredrick hit his back softly then laughed. "Take care of him Tomas "she warned.

Tomas turned catching me watching. I turned quickly.

"Don't worry. I've got this"he laughed.

The streets were actually quiet. Even though I had never been out this early. I stepped out then Tomas let his arm out stopping me. I looked over suprised.

"Whatre-"

"The lights Green"he pointed.

I looked up then back down. He was right, but there were no cars. I rolled my eyes hearing him chuckle.

"Everyone's gotta follow the rules Dylan".

The light changed and we kept on.

"Yea yea "I groaned.

"Didn't think you'd blend in this well"he laughed again.

My eyes widened and I glared at him.

"See your expression is somewhat of a girls even without makeup and all"he pointed grinning.

"Stop Tomas!"I shouted.

He laughed more. I huffed quickening my pace.

"Dude calm down"he said from behind.

"No!"I shouted.

"Comeon "he laughed.

I turned glaring again and shook my head as I walked quicker. I turned then suddlenly bumped into somthing. I looked up and another guy was standing there. He was just staring down.

"Gah dude I'm sorry. Really"I stammered.

The guy laughed then pushed his hand through his hair.

"Nah nah don't worry bout it. "He chuckled.

I stepped back nodding embarrassed. He then grinned looking down at me.

"You go to kogami? "He asked eyeing my clothes.

I looked down then nodded automatically.

"Really. I haven't seem you around".

"I'm new "I answered.

His eyes widened then he grinned again.

"Oh new. What's your name?"he asked.

My eyes widened. Wait what was I supposed to say -?

"She's Leslie "tomas said.

I jumped noticing him already behind me.

The guy looked over as well.

"Frederickson?"the guy said.

"Just Frederick "Tomas waved.

The guy looked at me then back at him. Tomas had a small grin and the other guy sort of a glared. I stared. What was happening? Why such a bad vibe?

"Well Leslie. "The guy said randomly.

I looked up.

"I'm Patrick. I'm Sure we'll see one another again later".

I nodded with a polite smile.

Suddenly he reached out and grabbed my hand. A shake? I thought. No! Suddenly he kissed my hand then winked and walked away. My eyes widened and I yelped as he went out of sight.

"Most guys are like that at kogami "Tomas chuckled.

"Ahhhh "I whined.

Tomas stuck his hands in his pockets and started to walk in font of me.

"Next time don't walk away"he added with an evil smile.

I wiped my hand back and forth on my shirt crying.

"Fucking gross"I cried.

Tomas walked ahead laughing his head off. Why I thought. This just wasn't right! I wasn't ready for this!