Chapter TWO

The bell rang and I huffed. Only two periods had passed. As I walked out I found Tomas waiting by one of the vending machines. He was drinking a can of soda and leaning on a pole.

"Ready for some physical education? "He laughed.

"What?"I asked.

"We've got p.e next"he pointed.

I looked to where he was pointing and noticed people walking into a larger building. My eyes widened and I smacked my head.

"Come on it's running day anyways. Shouldn't be that hard, am I right?"he chuckled.

I shook my head. "I don't even do that".

"What do you mean you don't run? I remember quite well that you'd run past me when we played cops"he glared.

"That's because I was seven"I shouted.

Tomas looked down at me and rolled his eyes. "That's a dumb excuse"he said.

"Hey Tomas"someone giggled.

We both turned and a short girl with red hair stood smiling.

"Melissa. Hey how's it going"Tomas laughed.

She smiled. "Same old same old. How bout you? I haven't seem you around lately. You've been so distanttt"she whined.

Tomas waved shaking his head. "No I've just been busy lately. I've been hanging with Leslie "he said pushing my shoulder.

My eyes widened as I jumped up.

"Leslie?"she asked looking at me.

"Ah um Hi"I waved.

She stared. "Are you new?".

"Yea she transferred here recently. She's a friend of the families. So I'm showing her around"Tomas laughed.

I nodded going with the flow.

"Wow.. that's, cool! Heh a new girl "she giggled.

I stared back surprised by her constant laughing.

"Yea we've got to Get going though"Tomas said pulling my arm.

"Oh man. Really?"she frowned.

Tomas pulled on me more. "Yea yea but don't worry we'll talk more later"he waved.

She stayed frowning but then showed a small smile. "Okie totes "she giggled.

"Totes?"I said staring.

Tomas pulled on me now running. I yelled as I tried to keep up. We ran towards the building and into a room.

"Stop tomas! I'm literally at my limit of exhaustion! "I whined.

Finally he stopped and let go. I bent down trying to catch my breath.

"God... dammit. It's bad enough I have to wear these crappy shoes. Then you, you..pulling me!".

Tomas looked down rolling his eyes again.

"Besides you should've stayed with her"I pointed.

"What?"he asked.

"She looked quite friendly with you. Then you with her, why didn't you just- "

"Shutup it's not like that. Lots of girls are like that. Ill be nice but I'm not gonna give in to loving someone who I don't see in anyway like that"he glared.

I stood up looking back confused.

"Fine chill. Don't get so defensive"I waved.

"Well I take this subject very seriously"he pouted.

"What, love?"I asked.

Tomas crossed his arms and looked the other way. I did the same annoyed.

"Lil miss Leslie's gonna be with us guys"someone shouted.

I turned to the unknown voice. It was the guy from this morning! He waved at me with a wide smile. My eyes widened. No no I thought, do not get close to me.

"Am I right?"he asked.

I jumped."huh?".

"I said are you in this class?"he laughed.

I gulped then nodded looking down.

"Guys this is Leslie"he laughed.

I looked up and noticed two other guys behind him and one girl. They were already in Their workout uniforms.

"Sup"they waved.

I waved back scared and shy. The girl looked at me then smiled.

"Best go and change. The head coach makes the girls who are late run extra"she pointed.

"She's right"laughed another guy.

I turned towards Tomas and he nodded.

"Your stuffs in your bag just go with the others. It shouldn't be that hard"he said.

I cringed then turned nodding.

"Jeez tom, you act like she can't change herself"one guy smirked.

Tomas looked over with a small smile. "No Leslie's never been in a public school, so She's not used to these kinda of things"he laughed.

They all looked down at me. My eyes widened and I clutched my bag tightly.

"Well well then Jessica should show you to your locker room "Patrick pointed.

The girl who I guessed was Jessica grabbed my arm just as Tomas had before. Pulling hardly though.

"Let's go tiny"she teased with a smile.

I looked back and Tomas just nodded. I closed my eyes frowning. What was I supposed to do now?!

My eyes widened. All the girls were completely changing out of uniform! I covered my eyes and shuddered.

"Oh so You're a pure one? Heh well then better change quickly. Girls here have been around and won't be afraid to reveal a thing"Jessica joked.

She pushed me a little then walked out. I looked around trying to avoid sight with anyone. One girl ran across and bumped into me.

"Sorry"she laughed.

I turned and noticed her to be completely shirtless! Braless!! She ran off again quickly.

I went off dashing into one of the nearby stalls and dropped my bag. I huddled into the corner shuddering. What was wrong with me? Guys would be totally turned on by this. Am I right? I guess it's because I know its wrong. Guh I just don't know!!

"Three more minutes!!!" Someone yelled.

I jumped and yanked my bag open. As he said before there it was. I shook my head and fell to the floor on my knees. Yes this was going okay but I don't know. I just didn't feel right.

I looked both ways noticing people huddled up in groups. I pulled my "fake" hair back and put it into a tie. Surprisingly it held on quite well.

"Leslie"some said.

I felt a poke on my back and looked.

"Were in separate groups today"Tomas said.

My eyes widened. "Then, then I have to go alone".

He nodded and I looked down. "This sucks"I whined.

Tomas sort of smiled then nodded as well.

"Just try and blend in. Don't cause so much attention to yourself".

I nodded then heard a loud whistle.

"Hurry though. The girls coach Is actually quite a bitchh ".

My eyes widened. "Well won't this be a hoot"I said with a mad expression.

Tomas walked ahead patting my back. I nodded then walked towards the groups of girls. I saw that girl from before with two others laughing. I didn't really wanna talk though. So I stayed to myself.