Chapter FOUR

Tomas had sent me a text to meet him at the center of the courtyard. There were a couple of people out and then lots inside.

"I'm here!"he yelled.

I turned and caught him carrying three white bags.

"Dude what did you get?"I said standing.

He let out his hand offering me a bag as well. I took it and looked inside. A various amount of soft drinks were inside.

"Why so much?"I asked almost laughing.

Tomas sat down and shrugged. "Didn't know what you wanted".

"So you got all of them".

"Pretty much"he grinned.

I shook much head then sat as well. He opened the other bags and flowing out were shit loads of sandwiches. My eyes widened and I grabbed two.

"Just take it slow"Tomas laughed.

"I'm hungry!"I growled.

"Well "Leslie" You're a girl after all"he said shyly.

I looked over and noticed him eying me to turn. I looked over and a group of girls were watching me. I stared then laughed shyly. They walked away and I pouted.

"This is stupid".

"What is?" Tomas asked biting his sandwich.

"The fact that these girls eat so lightly. If I wanna eat then I should eat. Just cause Their starving themselves doesn't mean I should"I glared.

Tomas looked over shrugging again. "Well not all girls have your figure so you should just corporate ".

"Figure?"I asked.

Tomas smiled almost revealing his food. "Just be careful dumbass "he pushed.

I took a small bite out of my food and took my time.  Even though I was completely starving!

"That reminds me you have to sign up for an extra circular activity"Tomas said.

My eyes widened. "Have to?" I asked.

"Eh well everyone's in one so -".

"Okay hold it right there"I said letting my hand out.

Tomas turned surprised.

"I get it that You're helping me fit in here and all with the being the girl thing and such but I just don't see myself pushing to this extent. I do want to hold my end of the bargain believe me i do. But thats gonna have to be a no. Like you said before to that group earlier I'm not used to these things and yes Maybe me trying to do something new could help me expand my limits but it's all just too much. I'm on a limb here trying my hardest with all of this, I just don't.. want to keep it on so much"I said looking down.

It got quiet then I head a crunching noise. Tomas popped a handful of chips into his mouth then chewed. I stared.

"You're still quite forward just like from before"he laughed.

"What do you mean?".

"Summer before I got into middle school and yall came over for forth of July. I remember your dad wanted you to play football with everyone else. Heh I was sick inside with a bad fever and was just watching from upstairs. "

I nodded.

"You got tired of them being so persistent and you just blew up. Holding out your hand like you did just now. You told him that you had already played soccer and baseball and that enough was enough, because you were just doing it all for him"Tomas shyly smiled.