CHAPTER Three

[Tomas]

This shouldn't be that bad. I mean Dylan was a little dumb at moments but still. As long as he didn't cause a scene.

"Watch it Tomas You're up next"said David.

I nodded watching the guy from our team run around in the lane. Surprised I caught a glimpse of the other guy going against ours. It was Patrick. Heh Dylan didn't think he'd do something like that little kiss. That was Patrick and most of the guys here though. All Casanova's and endless flirts. As I had said before embarrassed to Dylan I didn't like that. I guess it was just me but even so having people like you was nice don't get me wrong but if it's just for looks and nothing else What's the point? I just think you should have a connection. Like-

"TOMAS!!"Yelled David.

My eyes widened as the other guy handed me the pole. Patrick handed his to the guy opposite of me with a grin. I turned quickly and ran as fast as I could. The guy next to me was at the same speed. I pushed and pushed. Let's go let's go I thought.

×

All the guys were by the fountains slashing water onto Their faces and mouths.  I did the same wiping the sweat off my forehead.

"She looks cute".

"Dude I know, check out them legs. Like seriously God dam ".

"She's got to be taken though right?"

"Heh I don't know let's see"the guy laughed.

I turned noticing them facing a girl under the tree. Well not a girl. It was Dylan! My eyes widened as I almost laughed. Wow was this seriously happening?! Omg hahah I should save him I guess. I shrugged as I caught up in front of them. Before I knew it I was there with Dylan. I turned noticing the other two running off confused.

"Told you!" One guy whined.

"Why are you laughing?"Dylan asked.

I turned with my hand on my mouth and fell onto the ground laughing histaricly  . Dylan looked over confused and kicked out at me.

"What the hell is wrong with you dummy"he growled.

"Nothing...nothing"I waved still laughing.

He watched still annoyed then turned.

"Sooo ".

"What?"he asked instantly.

"How was track?".

Dylan shrugged. "Not that bad, but still my legs aren't used to this"he shook.

I looked down as he held his legs close to his chest. Still amused I started to chuckle.

"What now?!"he yelled.

"Those are becoming a reason for talk"I whispered.

"What? Speak up I can't hear you".

I laughed more. Dylan reached out wacking my head.

"Why are you such an idiot?!"he screamed.

I kept laughing until I heard a whistle.

"Eh time to go in"I said looking back.

Dylan got up and wiped his hands. "Lunch next? Am I right"he said still with a glare.

I looked up and laughed. "Correct".

Dylan yawned then let his hand out helping me up to my feet.

"Hehe everyones gonna be confused "I said getting up.

Dylan let go and watched confused.

"Girls don't help guys up"I teased.

Dylan rolled his eyes.

"So what it's just us anyways"he said.

I nodded still smirking. The whistle blew again.

"Talk to you later "I said running off.

"Yea yea "Dylan said.