3・payment

・2nd pov

You laid there on your bed besides Mitsuya's, your blanket barely covering your laying figure as you just stared off into nothing in particular— the only thing in your mind was your new profound discovery

You finally found our what anime you were after years of living in this world, and of all animes it had to be Tokyo fucking Revengers.

In all honesty, you weren't complaining at all. If you just ignored all the deaths, violence, drug use, and mature themes found in the story you actually had a high chance of living a decent life in this world...

But looking at your situation now, that was now impossible for you to achieve as you were already living with one of the characters who had a major role in the storyline.

You shifted your head towards the bed next to you where it laid a sleeping Mitsuya, snoring loudly as ever. You turned your head back over to face the ceiling.

Well, you enjoyed Mitsuya's brotherly presence, so I guess receiving death as payment didn't sound too bad.

The familiar sound of two pairs of feet thumping against the wooden floor as one chased another, laughter resounding the room. Yawning while rubbing your fingers against your tired eyes, you looked at the girls and Mitsuya— who was already at a head start on preparing breakfast.

The smell of freshly cooked meat and seasoned vegetables overtook your senses as you walked over to the kitchen. Creeping behind the lavender-eyed boy, you hung your arms around his shoulders in an attempt to take a peek at today's meal.

"Whuz for brakfazzstttt," you asked sluggishly, still drowsy from just waking up.

Mitsuya, on the other hand, jerked from his position as he covered his free hand onto the surface of his nose, "Morning breath! Go brush your teeth first."

Getting ticked off with his lack of answer and only response in complaining, you harshly shoved his arms closer to your vicinity and let out a harsh breath of air from your mouth, causing the boy to cringe even further.

"Ack! Get off me!" Mitsuya yelled, shuffling out of your tight grip.

You let out a noise of protest, but removed yourself from him anyways and glanced at the scrambled eggs frying in his pan, "You didn't make sunny side up?"

"Don't be picky we can have sunny side ups tomorrow," Mitsuya said, cooking the eggs, "Luna asked for scrambled eggs today so we're getting scrambled eggs."