6・beliefs

・2nd pov

please make sure you went through my
very first chapter before reading this.

please make sure you went through my very first chapter before reading this

Death.

A natural occurrence in people's daily lives, yet something everyone fears. But the real question was, did you fear death?

The quick answer would be no.

You did fear having to physically feel the torturous pain of getting striked to the point of leading towards your death, and you feared the ones you loved grieving over your death. However, you didn't count that as being scared of death, because the things you just listed was only part of the process.

It isn't the so-called death itself.

But here's another question you have to give to yourself, have you ever thought of death? No, not in a way of just 'what is it like before death?' but more like 'wow, I really just feel like ending my life right now' kind of way.

The quick answer would be yes, yes you did.

The moment you step foot into this world, you only had one thought running through your mind.

What is my goal?

You remembered your goal back in your previous life was to earn a successful career and start a family of your own, just like how every person during your generation was wishing.

Well, did you end up achieving your goal?

Haha, of course not, silly! You were someone who died at age of seventeen and could barely even hold a stable relationship back then! What makes you think you could achieve a goal as simple as that?

Because the more you thought about it, the more you realized how that specific goal during that time was just plain wishful-thinking, how such an innocent dream was crushed by a truck deciding to run you over.

So your new goal for this world you were sent to?

To live your teenage life to the fullest and have the childhood you were never given in your past life— just the bare minimum.

You weren't sure what you would do after that, but for now you didn't care. You had all the time in the world to think about it another time.

Sighing, you stared off at the cross in front of you inside the city's church. You didn't know what to feel as of this moment— should it be gratitude? Happiness? Anger? Solitude?

You never even remembered believing in God during your past lifetime as you were too busy to whip up your morals, but focusing on building your trash reputation and grades instead.