4・family

・2nd pov

Mitsuya was worried

Mitsuya was worried.

Instead of being the responsible big brother he promised himself to be, he sneaked out of his house to spray paint a dragon at a random mural down the street in his free time.

Luna and Mana... I hope they're okay with me leaving them, he thought, Y/N isn't there to look after them either, she somehow found a job now.

"Hey, that's cool," a new voice interrupted, "What is that? A dragon??"

Mitsuya jumped, immediately whipping his head to meet the soulless eyes of a boy around his age eating on the floor, "Since when have you been here?"

"Huh? I've been watching you the whole time."

"Uh..." The lilac-haired boy trailed off, having piercings as a kid... is he a gang member of some kind?

"Want some karubi-don?" The blondie asked, giving him his boxed lunch.

"Hm..." though reluctant, he gave in and walked towards the boy who was patting a seat on the ground beside him.

"I'm Ken Ryuuguji, and you?"

"... Takashi Mitsuya," he mumbled, shoveling a handful of rice inside his mouth.

"What's a brat like you doing in the middle of the night here?" Ken questioned unironically, "Don't you have parents?"

"Aren't you the same?" Mitsuya retorted, "You talk big..."

Ignoring his words, the former glanced at now empty bowl in lavender-eyed boy's hands, "Huh?? You ate all of it?"

"Sorry," he apologized, "I haven't eaten since this morning."

"Well then," Ken suddenly stood up from his position, alerting the boy next to him as he slammed his palms against the spray painted dragon on the mural, "This logo is now mine."

"Huh."

"I'll have this in exchange with the karubi-don," he grinned, "Okay??"

"Huh?"

"Wanna come over to my house?"

"Uhh..."

"You're not busy are you?"

Is this really a good idea...?